Chapter Fifteen: Got to Get You Into My Life

Paul's POV

While she was walking away, I couldn't stop looking at her. My eyes just locked on her.

"Close your mouth, there's flies" John brought me out of my thoughts, closing my mouth with his hand.

"Ha, wha'?" I replied, bewildered.

"Your mouth was hanging open. I had to close it for ya"

"Oh" was all I could utter, as I still tried to get a climpse of her.

I also tried to work out a plan to get her back. Hmm, how am I going to do this?

Laurie's POV

It was so nice getting away from that hell with Paul and co. It was really awkward. And the boy I once called my boyfriend, was just a public figure to me now.

"Do you know The Beatles?!" Jon asked with excitement and disbelief, as soon as we got out of earshot from them.

"Sort of, yeah" I casually said. Didn't really wanna talk about it. His mouth fell into a perfect 'o' shape.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He loudly shouted at me.

"Well, I don't know. I guess I didn't really think it'd be relevant"

"Oh it's very relevant. In a situation like this, it would've been good to know, in case we ended up sitting next to them. You don't leave important facts like that out" he said part of it sarcasticly.

"Well, uhh, okay. I'll remember that for another time" he huffed at me.

"Another thing. Why was it so awkward?"

"Uhh, long story"

"We've got time" by this time we'd arrived at our destination, and we placed ourselves at a random place, a tiny bit away from the rest of the cast.

"O-okay then" I stammered.

And I told him everything. From meeting George for the first time. Our friendship. Meeting Paul. The infamous 'Eve incident'. Him not replying to my letters and calls, to the breakup. Yes, everything.

"Well then, I've got another question"

"Yes?"

"If George was your best friend, why did he look at you like he's always loved you?"

"He did?" I spat out, not believing him for a second.

"He certainly did. Uuuhh, drama!" He assured me, a smile forming on his face. Yeah, he loves drama. That's why he's an actor. Unfortunately for him, that earned him a smack in the back of his head.

"This is not funny! George was my best friend, deep down, he still is. Paul was the best boyfriend I've ever had-"

"Also the only" he mumbled, still rubbing his neck from the smack. The oh-so-hard smack, by a girl. He really needs to man up.

"Well yes, but that doesn't matter. We were together for three full years! I loved him with all my heart. I don't want to deal with both George and Paul"

"How do you know you'll see them again, after this?"

"I just know. I know those boys. They will hunt you down, if they want to. And I have a sense that they do"

George's POV

When Laurie left, both Paul and I looked after her. John and Rings too, I guess. 'Cause of their nosiness, they of course wanted to know what we were looking for. John ended up closing Paul's mouth. Ringo ended up looking at me like I just fell from the moon.

After Paul's mouth got closed, he still looked deep in thought, just with his mouth closed. He was probably working on a devious plan, to get Laurie back. If I know him well enough, (which I do), that's what he's doing. Well tough luck, my boy. Now you have a competitor.

"Who is she?" Ringo's deep voice sounded in my ear.

"Uhh, an old friend" was all I managed to utter out.

"She looked more than just 'an old friend' to me" he suspiciously said.

"You could maybe say that"

"Okay" he said in a tone that just screamed for more information.

"Not now"

"Okay" he said, defeated.

John's POV

I can sense drama in the air. It was definitely good for me to see Laurie again. She's a long lost friend, and I missed her. But I have a feeling that this will cause problems. I also have a feeling that I'll protect her from the crazy ideas the two idiots have. I have to keep her away from them. I'll talk with her when she doesn't know who to chose, and when one of them breaks her heart. I can sense all of this happening, and I'll inform Ringo before anything happens. He'll be on my side. Personally I think Laurie should either get back with Paul, or forget about dating any of them. George will really ruin everything for himself if he does try anything on her. Maybe I'll talk with him about that. That would make it a lot easier for me. I'll only have to comfort her, when Paul does something stupid.