Feelings Are Hard To Forget.

I woke up in the mornings still in Vic's arms. I smiled to myself and cuddled further into him liking the feeling.

"You awake?" Vic's groggy voice said.

"Yeah" I whispered.

I felt his lips against my head, he loved kissing didn't he.

"Vic?" I sighed.

"Mmh" he replied.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Whatever you want" he mumbled pulling my closer to him.

"Can you tell me more story's?" I asked.

"Sure, anything for you" he Said kissing my head again. "What do you want to know about?" He shifted so we were now facing each other.

"What's your favourite memory of me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"When I stopped being an idiot and came out to the whole school" he smiled.

"What has that got to do with me?" I frowned slightly not understanding where this was going.

"We had an argument because I didn't want the school knowing I was gay, you weren't talking to me because it pissed you off which I get now, once you finally came back to school after avoiding me for nearly a week I made Mike bring you into the canteen" he stopped for a second just smiling. "And I was so scared but I really wanted to do it. So I got everyone's attention and kissed you in front of them all, then asked you to be my boyfriend again" he finished looking at me.

"That's a really cute" I smirked at him wiping his fringe out his face. "What happened after?"

~
"I'm getting close" he moaned out against my neck before bitting it lightly, probably leaving a mark there.

"Mee too" I said quietly.

"Kellin!" My moms voice shouted as she opened the door making me scream and causing Vic to panic and fall to the floor.

"Mom!" I shouted at her. "Get out!" I shouted glaring at her.
~

"Well that Austin kid and his frie-"

"Oh my god" I laughed cutting him off. "I just remembered that day" I said my cheeks heating up. Me and Vic got caught having sex.

"You do?" He asked.

"My mom caught us didn't she" I smiled.

"Yeah" he blushed.

"You scream like a girl" I smirked at him.

"Oh god why did you have to remember that bit" he complained but still smiled.

"I really like you too" I said to him.

"What?" He asked.

"You told me you really liked me that day and I said it back, and I still really like you" I said feeling my cheeks hear up.

He didn't reply he just connected our lips in a sweet kiss. Once we pulled away from the small kiss he sighed just looking into my eyes.

"Do you think we could see the old house I lived in?" I asked him.

"Maybe, I could take you there?" He asked.