More Arguments And A Little Less Puppies.

"Wanna go walkies Chase?" I crouched down to the dogs height. He shook his tail at me excitedly.

I put his lead on and we left the house, I left Vic asleep in bed, the others, I believe went out, fuck knows where.

But I decided that me and Vic could have a nice day together, so I was going to the shops to get a few bits for us.

"You gotta wait here ok" I said to Chase who just wagged his tail at me.

I tied him up outside the shop and walked inside.

I looked around and grabbed a few things, popcorn, strawberries, chocolate, cream, you know all that romantic shit.

I walked out with the bags to be greeted by an excitable puppy nearly knocking the things out my hand.

I decided to take Chase to the park for a bit I know how lazy Vic was, he'd probably still be asleep.

By the time I was going back I had been out for about 3/4 hours. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I unhooked Chase's lead and let him run into the house.

I frowned slightly when I heard laughing, I swear no one was in except Vic.

I walked though and saw Vic siting on the sofa with Austin.

"Vic?" I questioned him.

"Kellin, oh um, you remember Austin don't you?" He said looking at me as they both stood up.

"What I remember is him being your abusive ex" I glared at Austin.

"I've only came to make peace" Austin held his hands up.

"I don't give two shits, you need to leave my fucking house now before I get abusive" I walked over putting my stuff down on the table.

"There's no need for trouble, I just wanted to apologise to Vic" he replied.

"You don't have any right to be near Vic, wether it's saying sorry or not, you can never go back from what you did to him" I stood closer to the clearly taller boy.

"Kells" Vic put his hand in my shoulder.

"Don't you dare" I snapped at him. "Why the fuck aren't you moving!" I shouted at Austin.

He put his hands up in defence and started walking away. I followed him to the door and happily opened it for him.

"Look I'm so-"

"Don't you ever come back here again, and if I hear that you've spoken to Vic once more then your dead" I spat at him.

"Right ok" he nodded. I slammed the door shut suddenly not in the mood to do this whole date thing with Vic.

I walked back to the table where the stuff was to see Vic staring at me with those sorry eyes he likes to give.

"Are you angry?" He whispered.

"Am I angry?!" I almost laughed at him. "You let your abusive ex into our house!"

"He wanted to say sorry" Vic looked down.

"And you listened! He put you in hospital Vic!" I shouted.

"B-but he wan-"

"Do you know what, I don't wanna fucking hear it, fucking chase after him if you must, you seem to love him a lot more than me!" I shouted feeling tears welling up in my eyes.

Vic just looked at me biting his lip nervously.

"Do you love him more than me?" I lowered my voice. He didn't reply, of corse he didn't reply.

"Do you fucking love him more!" I shouted stepping towards him.

"Please don't hit me!" He cowered away from me knocking into the table and causing the vase to smash. My anger quickly disappeared as I looked at Vic putting his arms up in defence.

"No, no, Vic" I grabbed his arms but he flinched away from me. "I won't hurt you" I stepped back a little.

He looked back to me with a few tears falling down his face.

"I won't hurt you" I repeated stepping forwards. He didn't move away from me this time.

"I love you, I don't love him" he said to me.

"I'm sorry I just, I overreacted" I shook my head feeling bad for even raising my voice at him.

"He said that he wanted to be friends" Vic told me.

"He's not coming back ok" I sighed pulling him into a hug.

"He said he would just find me another way if I didn't let him in, i was scared" Vic cried into my shoulder.

"Listen, he is never going to touch you again" I looked to him.

"What happened?" Mike looked at me from the broken case on the floor.

"It was an accident" I replied.

"Why is Vic crying, what did you do?" Mike said to me.

"Look we had a little argument, I didn't touch him and the vase fell" I said.

"Vic? Truth?" He looked to his brother.

"I knocked the vase over cuz Kellin scared me" he said.

"Scared you?" He frowned at me.

"By accident, he didn't touch me" Vic shook his head. Mike frowned at me but listened to Vic. He nodded before leaving the room.

Vic turned around and started cleaning up the mess of the glass.

"Vic, stop let me do it" I sighed crouching down beside him and trying to stop him.

"I'm fine I ca- ow!" He pulled hand back quickly.

"Shit, I'm so sorry" I said quickly seeing the blood coming out his finger.

"No it was my fault" he sighed standing up. I followed him to the kitchen feeling bad for hurting him.

He run his hand under the tap as I got a first aid kit.

I walked back to him and pulled his hand from the water, I dried it gently and put the plaster over it.

"I keep fucking up don't I" I sighed.

"No you don't" Vic shook his head, "I get it we've changed, we don't know how to act around each other because of what's happened"

"I don't wanna be like that" I frowned.

"Kellin I think tha-"

"Don't you dare say it, no" I shook my head.

"What did you think I was going to say?" Vic frowned.

"That's we shouldn't be doing this" I whispered.

"No, I wouldn't even suggest that, I was going to say we should get away from everyone for a while" he laughed slightly.

"Thank god" I smiled.

"Like a vacation, we can sort out whatever we need to" he held my hands.

"I'm so lucky to have you" I smiled at him.

"Like my mom always says, when things are broken you don't throw them away, you find a way to fix them" he pulled me closer.

"We should go see your parents" I said to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"So I can thank them for raising such a handsome intelligent child"

"Ew Kellin" Vic shook his head.

"Why do you always have to ruin it when I'm being cute" I whined.

"Because it's gay as fuck"

"So are you" I laughed.

"Shh" he laughed before kissing me.