Drama Free.

Two chapters today because fuck it ;)
---

"Vic!" I heard Kellin call me from downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and flicked the covers off me. I found some sweats and pulled them on before going down to see what he wanted.

I walked into the kitchen first and there he was standing by the cooker. I smiled and went over to him wrapping my arms around his waist from behind and left a small kiss on his cheek.

"I made you breakfast" Kellin said.

"Thank you" I grumbled as I had just woken up.

"It's on the side" he said again.

"Mmh" I mumbled burring my head into his neck. I heard Kellin giggle and lifted my head up again.

"This is really hard to do with you attached to me" Kellin said trying to do his own pancakes.

"I don't wanna let go" I complained.

"If you don't let go I'll end up burning the house down" he said with a small laugh. 

"We can buy a new one" I said kissing his neck.

"Vic, go eat your pancakes" he laughed pushing me off him. I reluctantly let go and went over to the island where my food was and sat down.

I started eating, and damn these were some good pancakes. Kellin came over and put his plate beside me.

"Babe could you make me a c-"

"Already done" he smiled placing a cup of coffee in front of me.

I looked to him and smiled. "God your perfect"

"Sometimes" he shrugged sitting down next to me.

"I love you Kellin" I smiled at him.

"I love you too Victor" he smiled making me cringe I hated my name.

"Don't call me that" I groaned.

"It's a pet name" he said stuffing some pancake in his mouth.

"No it's not, it's my actual name" I said to him.

"You call me Kellin all the time" he pointed out.

"But Kellin is a nice name" I sipped at my coffee.

"So is Victor, we could name our kids after you and have little Victor juniors running around" he smiled.

"Kids?!" I nearly spat out my coffee. Kellins face turned from the cute smiley one to a scared and embarrassed one.

"Oh- I uh- sorry it just kinda- I just- I didn't mean to- I"

"It's fine" I stopped his effort to apologise. "You want kids with me?" I smiled slightly at the thought.

"One day" he smiled sheepishly. "I mean if you want to, we don't have to" he said quickly after.

"Of corse I do" I smiled putting my hand over his. "Maybe once were married we can" I smiled until I realised what I said. I looked to Kellin skeptically. We were both just letting things slip out today weren't we.