Wedding Plans.

We've been back in San Diego for a week now, right now, the boys were down the bar doing a gig and I was at home planning our wedding.

It's all I had done since I got back. So far I had flowers, an arch, balloons, some more decoration things, invitations and a few other small bits.

The thing I was looking for right now was suits. Vic was using Mike and Jaime as his best men and I had Tay and Tony being my bridesmaids or bridesmen as Tony wanted to be called.

I offered it to Gabe but he politely turned it down saying it was ok and we wasn't really that close anymore.

Vic's dad had offered to walk me down the isle as I didn't have a dad of my own and I accepted it. That was an emotional day.

"Hello handsome" Vic said from behind me. I turned to see him standing behind the sofa.

"Hello" I smiled as he leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to my lips.

"What you doing?" He sat next to me.

"Looking for suits" I sighed. I had been looking all day and none of them were right.

"Sounds tiring, how bout you take a break?" Vic said taking the laptop off my lap.

"I need to get this done" I sighed looking at him.

"You need a break, you've been doing this nonstop" he said to me.

"I know" I replied.

"How about, I take you out for dinner tonight, and you can just relax?" He said.

"Yeah, that'll be nice" I lent my head on his shoulder.

"He was there today" Vic sighed.

"Austin?" I sat back up looking at him.

"Yeah" he looked away from me.

"What did he say?" I made him look at me.

"He said he still loves me and I was making a mistake" he bit his lip. Since we came back off our little vacation Austin had been harassing Vic, I told him to go to the police but he just wouldn't.

"And do you believe that?" I asked.

"No, of corse not" he shook his head. "I'm just scared he's going to try and ruin everything"

"He's not going to ruin anything ok, he's just jealous because he treated the perfect man like shit" I said.

"I'm not perfect" Vic said with a small smile looking away from me.

"To me you are" I smiled.

"Sorry I'm being dumb" he shook his head.

"Your not, I get that your scared and that's ok, if he does try and ruin anything I'm gonna know it's not true because you tell me everything" I rubbed his leg.

"Yeah I guess" he shrugged.

"Let's go get ready for this dinner, and I might treat you when we get back" I smirked.

"Yeah?" He smirked back.

"Anything for you" I kissed him softly.