Planning A Holiday.

"Kellin! Vic!" My mom smiled at us as she opened the door.

Kellin wanted to see my parents so bad apparently.

"Hi mom" I blushed as she engulfed Kellin in a hug before me.

"What brings you two here" she said moving out the way so we could walk in.

"Kellin wanted to come over" I looked at him.

"How sweet" she smiled at Kellin, I'm sure she loved him more than she loved me. "It would of been nice of Michael to visit" she sighed.

"He's still in bed" I said.

"Let's go to the kitchen, I'll make lunch" she smiled walking off. We followed her into the kitchen.

We sat down at the small table while my mom made some sandwiches and some drinks.

I sat there sipping on my coffee while my mom and Kellin were chatting away.

"Vic!" I heard my dads voice. I spun around and smiled at him.

"Hey dad" I said.

"Wanna come sit with me?" He asked. I nodded and left the other two and followed my dad into the living room.

"I'm glad your back with him" my dad said as we sat down.

"I thought you didn't really like Kellin" I replied.

"Well, he's a lot better than that Austin kid" he frowned at his name.

"Yeah, I love him" I smiled to myself.

"I know" my dad replied.

"Do you and mom ever argue?" I asked.

"Over the smallest things" he replied. "Sometimes it's what you need"

"How?"

"Well, you need bad times to make the good times count you know?" He smiled.

"I guess"

"Have you been arguing?" He asked me.

"Well we had an argument yesterday but it was my fault" I shook my head.

"You shouldn't always blame your self kid" my dad said.

"No it was, I uh, I let Austin into the house and Kellin got a bit pissed" I shrugged.

"Why did you let him into the house?" My dad frowned.

"He said he wanted to say sorry and to be friends and I just- I gave in" I sighed.

"I'm not on Kellins side, but Austin is your ex, I mean if your mother brought back a man she used to date if be pretty angry at her, especially if he treated her badly" he said.

"I know, it was stupid, me and Kellin are going on holiday soon" I replied, changing the subject.

"Yeah, where?" He acted interested.

"I think he wants to take me to New York, and then we can go see his mom and that, then we might go to Seattle because I've always love it there" I told him.