Getting Back In Touch.

"Who's that again?" Kellin sighed, I knew he was getting frustrated with himself.

"Gabe Barham" I replied, we were currently laying on his bed together with his laptop on my lap using the famous Facebook to find his old friends.

"I don't remember him at all" he groaned.

"It's fine, he was your best friend, well, I assumed he was, you told him everything that happened between us" I said to him.

"My head hurts" he complained closing the laptop.

"Your the one who wanted to do this" I put the laptop back on the bedside table.

"I know but it's so confusing" he groaned burying his head into my chest.

"We can always message him and tell him what happened, I'm sure he'll understand" I put my arm around him.

"But I have a new best friend back home" he said. "Fuck" he groaned again.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm moving out here permanently and Tay is going to be so mad when she finds out" he sighed curling up into a ball.

"It'll be fine babe, I promise" I kissed his head.

He picked his head up and looked to me before leaning in and pressing our lips together.

The past week and a half had been amazing, me and Kells had spent most of our time hidden in his, our room away from the others.

"I love you" Kellin said as we pulled back.

"What?" I frowned at him. Did I hear that right?

"I love you" he repeated the best sounding words in there universe right now.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yes really, I fucking love you" he laughed.

"I fucking love you too" I mimicked him reconnecting our lips.

Kellin climbed on top of me looking down at me. I run my hands up his thighs smirking at him.

"Ride me?" I bit my lip looking at him.

He smirked before leaning down and kissing me roughly. His lips moved so he was sucking on my neck.

He grinded against me as he did I let a small moan fall out my mouth. I ran my hands up his sided and grabbed the hem of his shirt before pulling it off him as he sat up.

I sat up a little so he could do the same to me. I looked at him and bit my lip, God he was hot.

I started undoing his belt, he stopped me and stood up taking them off. I took of my own and Kellin climbed back on top of me. Our hard ons pressing against each other.

Kellin leaned over me and pulled the lube and condom out the draw.

"Do it to yourself" I said to him. He raised an eyebrow at me. "I wanna watch" I said to him.

He smirked at me and moved off me to take his boxers off. I put the lube over his own fingers and looked into my eyes as he pressed then inside himself.

I bit my lip intently watching him pleasure himself. His head fell back and moans escaped his perfect lips.

"Ok hurry up" I said to him.