Part 1

DARSHAN'S POV

I was almost going to kiss her, and this stupid phone had to ring.I feel like smacking the person hard idiot! I picked my mobile from the table saw the caller ID: DAD! Shit!! Why does he want to face time at this time of the night?

Well what so ever it is I need her out of here. I held her hand took her out of my house, she gave me what am I doing look, I just threw money at her banging the door, that's what she wants!

I though of picking it up but again I looked at myself and maybe I should put on some clothes.

I quickly went to my closet n wore some random t-shirt and slipped in my bed, I messed my hair up a bit to look like I was actually sleeping 

"Hello dad!"I tried sounding sleepy.

"Main ne bola tha he will be sleeping" my mom scolded my dad in background, she just has a fixed deposit of love!

"Kuch important hi hoga!!" I said defending my dad's, He nodded and asked me reach India as soon as possible, well practically commanded me. I didn't argue with him much he is a very head strong person if he has decided not to tell me he won't.

I called my PA, Sameer, and told him to book the next flight to India"and ya please book a good flight not like the one you booked last time" I scolded him.  I have a reputation to maintain.

I laid back the bed, what it might be? 

It had not even been 15 mins and he called me back saying the tickets are booked and the flight is in 3 hours he'll print the tickets and get them to my place in 20 mins.

"Cool!" I responded ending the call.

I don't know whether to pack my bags or not. The last time I went I left clothes there, maybe! 

I should still probably pack some things, I need some files and ya basically that's it; clothes I could shop if I need from there!

I never had to pack all that much even, I just came back yesterday from London so the bag is already down I just need to stuff my things in and my job is done. 

I heard the bell it must be Sameer.

"Hey sit back drop me and go" I told him and he just nodded 

"Make yourself a coffee." He must be sleepy, I keep him on his toes all the time, he moved to the kitchen and I headed back to finish my packing 

He's well the best thing that's happened to me since I came to Dubai, he's always been there for me when I needed him the most, seriously if he wasn't here than probably have gone back unsuccessful a long time ago. I have never told him, but he's smart enough to know what position he holds in my life. No less than a brother!

Finally I finished packing and handed him my flat key, to make sure its clean by the time I come back.

Soon enough we both settled in the car, I gave him instructions on what to do and how to, but who am I kidding he knows my work better than I do.

He soon dropped me and I in no time boarded in the flight, Sameer got this spot on...just the way I like it, a seat next to window that too in business class. This guy knows me too well.

So it is a long 5 hrs flight at it was already 3 here in Dubai so 2 in India, meaning I'll be landing at 7, let's me message chinu.

Chinu, aka Chinmay my best friend since god knows when, if anyone who knows me better than Sameer does is chinu; I'm glad he's still in India it keeps my parents company when I'm not around, which is most of the time!

I slept thinking about what it could be dad has called me for, that too this urgently. 

Next I see is a beautiful air hostess waking me up. Now who doesn't love such a view?

My flight landed and I collected my luggage, moving out I see chinu smiling face. I went to him and hugged him, I don't generally do that but it's been a while "I missed you Bhai!" he exclaimed

"Me too bro" I said breaking a hug and we shook our hands banging our shoulders into each others 

We walked to the parking and do I see a new Audi shinning bright in the sun.

"You got a new car? Saale bata ta bhi nahi hai!"I said punching him in the shoulder, and walk around the car admiring it's beauty. 

"Chal ab!"he said, settling himself in the driver's sit.

We both sat and as usual it was almost 8 by the time we were on the road, as usual Ahmedabad is wide awake, and we are stuck in traffic! Amazing; profoundly amazing!

I saw girl wearing a 3/4 length demin, with a white loose top, her face covered with a with and green chunri came and stood next to us with a white activa. There was something so captivating about her, I couldn't quite put my finger on.

She started moving when the traffic signal got green, She turned the outer side of the road and I kept looking at her till she disappeared. Something suddenly felt empty; what is it?

"Tu theek hai?"chinu asked. I just nodded still staring at where she disappeared.

*****************************************************************************************

First chapter guys!!

Hope you liked it, comment and let me!!

Love always.