Part 22

Happy Birthday to me!!!

QUESTION: Are you a more hill/mountain person, or more beach person?

*******************************************************************************************

AALIYA'S POV

We are currently standing in the balcony of our lodge in Kullu, Manali.

As soon as Darshan found out I'm more fond Mountains than Beaches.He cancelled the booking in Mauritius and booked a hotel here.

Since I was a kid I have always enjoyed the cold and mountains more than the heat and water on the beaches.

I was enjoying the view from of the sunset from our balcony when I felt Darshan hug me from behind.

"We'll stay here for 2 weeks and then we go to the Ahmedabad for Aanya's graduation!"He said kissing my neck. How does he know about Aaliya's graduation?

"I had promised her we'll attend her graduation!" he said answering my question.

"When?"I asked him confused, when did they talk about this.

"Secret!"he said whispering in my ears making be shiver. This effect he has on me, is unbeilable.

"I need to shower and change!" I said getting out of his grip.

"Mein help kar du?"he asked holding me again.

"Chup r ho!"I said pushing him away, and run into the room.

"You know you can't escape me!"he says following me.

"Oh but I can!"I run inside the bathroom, shutting the door on his face.

"Kaha ja o gi, mere pas hi wapis a na tumhe!"he says banging on the door, I smile slipping in the shower.

After almost 30 minutes of showering, I put a bathrobe on before slipping out. I look around but don't see Darshan anywhere. I walk to find my phone to call him.

As I unlock my phone I see a message from 'Going to get some food! Will be back soon' I read. It was sent 10 minutes ago. Hmm he's just left. I reply 'Ok', moving to our bags.

I pull out a warm pyjamas with flowers drawn on it and slip it on. I take my phone and sit on the bed pulling the blanket and looking out of the window. It's so peaceful here. I hear the door unlock and see Darshan entering with a paper bag in his hands.

He stepped in and smiled at me. Moving towards the bed.

"I got biryani!"he said placing the bag a table in the centre of the room. "I'll ask them to bring some plates and spoon"he said moving towards the telecom on the side table.

"Yes could I please get 2 plates and a few spoons!"he spoke in the hand piece. "Ok thank you!"he said placing the hand piece down.

He laid down resting his forehead in my lap, and I played with his hair.

"I wish we could stay here forever! It's such a peaceful and quiet place!"he said staying up at me.

"I don't mind anywhere as long as you're with me!" I say, I know it sounds cheesy but it's true.

"I don't believe I have you! You're mine!"he said kissing my hands.

"I love you!"he added. "Me more!"I said to him and he passed me a smile.

Our room bell rang. He picked himself up and pecked my lips before moving to the door; leaving me amazed.

He brought the plates and served the biryani for us and moved to the bed.

"Let's watch a movie!"he said switching the TV on. MS Dhoni on the TV, so we just watched the movie as we ate.

It was almost 8 but I feel so drained and sleepy.

"Tired?"Darshan asks after I yawn for the 4th time. I just nod, giving him a guilty smile.

"Come here!" he said tugging me. I move closer to him resting my head on his chest, as he strokes my hair. "Sleep sunshine!"he says kissing my forehead. I snug closer to him, drifting to sleep right away. He's so warm!

***********

I wake up and move my hands to find Darshan, but I just feel a cold bed instead of him. I open my eyes lazily to see the bed empty. Where did he go?

I look around to not find him anywhere. I stand up and look in the balcony to see it empty! Where does he keep going?

I pick my phone up and dial his number.

"Good morning sunshine!"he chipped so energetically.

"Where are you?"I questioned him.

"I have a surprise for you! Get ready and meet in the hotel lobby in 30!"he exclaimed with the same energy. And before I have chance to say anything he disconnects.Humph!

Although I'm mad at him I am still excited about his surprise. I shower and change into a black turtle neck t-shirt and a blue skin tight jense. I pulled my jacket and moved to open the door, just then I hear the bell ring. It must be Darshan! I moved to the door all peppy.

I swing the door open to find Sria? What is she doing here?

"Hello ma'am!"she said in an unguent tone.

"We need to leave, please grab your stuff!"she says before I even reply to her hello. What?Why?

"I have to meet Darshan in 5 minutes!"I tell her.

"I know that's why I'm here!"he said looking around the lobby. "Please grab your handbag!"she said hurriedly.

I'm confused but I do as she says. She doesn't waste a minute, she pulls me behind her. We sit in the car and she instructs the driver to drive.

"Where are we going?"I ask her

"You'll know!"she said, her eyes focused on the road.

"Give me your phone!"she sates.

"Why?"I question her.

"Please trust me!"she says in a helpless tone.

"I do!"I feel sorry for sounding suspicious. Without another question I give her my phone. She takes the sim out and throw it out the window.

"Why did you do that?" I'm suspicious now.

"For our safety!"She informs in a stern tone.

"What safety? From who?"I ask her.

"From Bratav!"she says.

"Who?" I asked confused. I've heard that name before.

"You don't know?"She looked at me dejected. I shake my head in no!

"Really?" she asked appalling tone. I say no.

"Then I shouldn't be the one to tell you!"she says looking back at the road.

"Please tell me what is happening?"I ask as the driver takes a sharp turn to the right. Then is when I realise the road is so empty and there are no houses or shops in the view.

"Aaliya I'm sorry!"she says before covering my mouth with a handkerchief. I grab her wrist trying to pull her hand away, but damn she's strong.

I feel my eyes eyes getting heavy and I grip weakening. Is it chloroform?

****************************************************************************************

Tadaaaa!

Exciting parts coming up right next! Stay tuned. I'm going to try update soon.

What do you thing is happening?

Leave loads of comments!

Love ya!!🖤🖤