Part 14

Hello guys, I'm here much earlier than I promised.

So please leave lots of comments and votes!!

****************************************************************************************

AALIYA'S POV

"Where the hell are you?"Darshan yelled over the phone to probably someone named Sameer.

It's been an over an hour we have landed, it took us while to clear the immigration and some more time to get our bags, and currently we've been waiting for Sameer, I suppose I got his name right, to come pick us.

"I told you before only, late nahi ho na chahiye!"Darshan continued to scold him. "You know it's not safe!" he added looking around carefully. I thought Dubai is safe. Maybe not all that, I shrugged leaving this matter to him.

After hardly a minute a black Mercedes stops in front of us. Darshan walked towards it and I take the cue and follow him.

"I am so sorry sir!" A man in his middle twenties, with black hair and decent height approaches us kind of walk running. Darshan just rolls his eyes at him but hugs him anyways.

"Bhabi ji!" He exclaimed happily joining his hands walking towards me. I smiled and him, and before I could say anything Darshan pulled his shirt making him tumble backwards.

"Jake bags le!"he said pushing towards the bags.

"Come!" he said putting his hand on my back guiding me. It felt like a jolt of electricity run through my entire body as small goosebumps appeared on my hands.

He opened the backdoor for me and I slowly slip in. Thank goodness he didn't notice my goosebumps. I'm just so hopeless. I sighed a passed a smile to the driver.

"Good morning ma'am!"he wished me enthusiastically and replied with half the enthusiasm. In my defence I'm not a morning person and I'm just tired. The driver stepped out probably to help with the bags, and I just rested my head on the seat

"Yeh koi bhabi nahi hai!"I heard Darshan whisper-yell, I strained my ears to hear what he's saying. Is he talking about me? But I am his wife!

"Toh theek hai na hone wali bhabi!"Sameer replied in mischievous tone. They are definitely talking about me!

"Office ja chup chap, I'll come in a while!"Darshan scolded him annoyed.

"And listen no one should know she is here, you know otherwise kya ho sak ta hai!"He added seriously. Sameer nodded and before I could comprehend what he meant, I heard the door on the opposite side open and Darshan slipped in. He looked at me and passed me small smile, which I returned.

After settling the bags in the trunk the driver started to drive. I sat straight, debating if I should ask Darshan about what I heard. I looked out thinking what to do. I slowly rolled my window down and let the air hit my face. Should I ask him? What if they weren't talking about me? I didn't hear the whole conversation anyway. And what if he feels bad I was eavesdropping?

In my dilemma I didn't realise we reached home.

"Aaliya chalo!" Darshan said pulling me out of my thoughts, and I nodded getting out.

In my sight there was a big building, with big large glass windows everywhere, as we entered there were four elevators vision, and Darshan pressed a button and the elevator behind opened up. We walked and he presses floor 16 out of the 18 floor in this building has. How high is our house?

In no time the elevator doors chimes and Darshan stepped out. He rang the bell twice and a women dressed in a black and white checked knee length dress opens the door.