Part 2

WRITER'S POV

They drove home and Darshan came out of the thoughts of the girl when chinu honked at the gate.

He hurried in house first hugging his mother and his father. It had been over a year he had met them. And whatever it was his dad called him for, he was glad to be home.

"Darshan go freshen up!"his mom ordered and he went straight to it. 

Soon they settled in the sitting room, the servants got them tea and Darshan black coffee and some snacks, but Darshan wasn't interested in food right now

 "Darshan jaldi jake taiyar ho jao hum ek ladki dekhne ja r he hain tumhare liye!" Darshan's dad exclaimed, and Darshan almost spit his coffee out

"What mere liye!!Kyu??" he argued back.

"Beta ab shaadi nahi karo ge toh kab karo ge?" His mother reasoned "Aur vese bhi tu hum e bata ta nahi hain tuje koi ladki pasand hain ya nahi?"she complained

"But maa muje abhi shaadi nahi karni hein!" Darshan argued, he looked at Chinmay for help, but  he shrugged.

"Har bar yeh bolke chut jate ho! This time no more; chup chap jake ke taiyar ho jao hum 10 baje ja r he hein hum!"his dad demanded

"Mom!"Darshan wined 

"Beta dekh lona ek bar!"she exclaimed, walking into the kitchen.

"Darshan yaar dekh lena ek bar thodi shaadi karne ko keh r he hain uncle"Chinmay tried to explain and he now knew he had no other way, if his mom and best friend are agreeing with his dad, he has absolutely no way out. He sighed and moved to his room.

He got dressed quickly and walked down, trying to think of a way to escape. He can't have a person who could weaken him. He can't afford. But he does't have a way through it. Today he has to go.

He stepped in the sitting room and saw everyone waiting for him.

"I'm ready!"he exclaimed catching everyone's attention. 

"Good!"his dad patted his back proudly. 

They all settled in the car, Chinmay was driving, Darshan was sitting next to him and his parents were sitting behind. Darshan though of ways to tell the girl no. 

Wtf, I don't want to get married right now! I shouldn't have come only. God knows what kind of a girl she'd be, will he understand me and my work? Darshan thought to himself 

He was in deep thoughts and didn't notice Chinamy stopped the car in front of a huge mansion, bigger than theirs. But it didn't matter to him! He didn't want anyone at all, he didn't know if anyone would even understand him. 

"Chal beta!"Darshan's mom patted his shoulder. He nodded his head getting out of the car.

All four walked in the house and were welcomed by and old man, his dad greeted him well hugging him so it was certain that he knows him.

"Yeh mera beta, Darshan hai!"he said patting Darshan's back.

Darshan touched his feet being an obedient son, They settled and a women dressed in her a cream dress, came with servants behind her.

"Kesi hai ap?"Darshan's mom asked hugging the women.

"Main ek dum theek!"the lady replied.

"Darshan yeh Mr. aur Mrs. Malhotra hai!"His dad said introducing him to the couple. He nodded and touched the lady's feet.

"Jee te r ho!"she exclaimed happily.

"Apki dono betiya kaha hai?" Darshan's mom asked looking around enthusiastically.

"Aanya, Aaliya jaldi a o beta!" Mrs. Malhotra exclaimed.

"Didi a g ya apka bulava a g ya, ab toh jiju se mil ne g na padega koi bahana nahi chale ga, chalo chalo jaldi" Aanya said nudging her older sister. 

Aanya lead a worried and anxious Aaliya down.

"Yeh humari choti beti hai Aanya!"Mrs. Malhotra exclaimed and Aanya greeted them.

"Aur yeh badi, Aaliya!"she said introducing a 5 feet 3 girl with dark brown eyes and brown waist long hair.

As Darshan looked at her, he felt a sudden pull towards her. He felt at calm. She smiled at him looking down immediately. And he he just smiled aimlessly. 

"Kesi lagi?"Chinmay elbowed him.

Darshan came back to real world, she slowly stepped to sit next to him, he felt complete. He inhaled her perfume, jasmine! It put his racing heart to ease. He looked at her playing with her fingers in nervousness, and all he wanted to do is to grab them and hold her hands to calm her down.

"Mujhe in se baat kar ni hai, alone!" Darshan requested. And he saw Aaliya's eyes widen.

"Han, han beta ap garden mein chale ja o, ya fir room mein"Mr. Malhotra said gladly.

"Room will be fine!"Darshan said confidently. 

Alsaba nodded, leading him up the stairs to their room.

"Look miss"he started, but his words died in his mouth when she lifted his eyes to look at him.

"Han!"she urged him to continue.

"Vooo...ammm"He stammered, wanting to tell her not to marry him. 

"You have beautiful eyes!" he exclaimed absentmindedly

"Thanks!" She said looking at him. "Ab bhi itna bhure nahi lag te!"she added. 

And he smiled, feeling good about himself. Many have complemented him, but this just happens to be the best one he's got.

"Hum chale?"he said looking at her.

"Huh?"she said confused. 

"Neeche?"Darshan added. 

And she guided him confused, is this all he wanted to say? she thought to herself

Darshan cursed himself, thinking what he was saying.

"Toh Mr. Malhotra chal te hai hum!"Darshan's dad said after a few mintues.

"Arey dinner kar ke jate toh, accha hota!"Mrs. Malhotra added, Darshan's mom politely denied but promised they'll come some other time.

Both Aaliya's and Darshan's eyes met for a mini second and she looked away quickly, she touched his mom dad's feet bidding them bye.

Darshan and his family reached home and he went straight to his room. 

"What the fu*k was I thinking?" he shouted at himself kicking the table. "I'm such a fool!"he added.

"What the hell will I do now?"he said holding his head.