Part 4

After Darshan's family left, Chinmay caught Darshan before he could enter the house. 

"Kya chal r ha hain tere dimag mein?" he asked Darshan 

"Nothing man I genuinely like her, and muje sach mein Dubai mein kam hai!"he told Chinmay but he was still in doubt. 

"Arey yaar, dad ko tu jan ta hai na, he won't let me go if I don't marry this time. And I realised it's not such a bad thing!"Darshan added. Although Chinamy was in doubt he agreed thinking Darshan is actually happy.

********

WEDDING DAY

Darshan was sleeping, and his mom came and opened the curtains waking him up

"Uth ga!"she said nudging him. 

"Sone do na maa!"he said pulling the blanket on this face.

"Uth aj teri shaadi hai!"his mom said nodding her head in disappointment.

"What?"Darshan woke up with a jolt, and in the next few seconds reality sank in and he held his head, reassuring his mother he won't go back to sleep .

DARSHAN'S POV...

I went in the washroom and splashed water on my face. I felt as if all my problems are rolling away with the water. I did that several times. I felt a certain relief. 

My life has changed soo much in the past few days. I saw soo damn happy when I was back in Dubai why did have to have to pick the call up. I could have just ignored it. I could have just stayed back in Dubai. I feel soo weak, what is happening I have never got such type of feeling before. Am I doing the right thing? I questioned myself. 

Yes Darshan focus, it is for her best! 

I was trying to convince myself. When I heard a voice asking me "Darshan tu thik hain"  I heard Chinu. No, No I wanted to shout. I don't like lying to him. He's been with be through my thick and thin. When my dad didn't support me he did. I hate feeling so helpless. All cause of that girl. I'm lying to everyone I love. It's ok Darshan it's a matter of few months.

"Han obviously main thik hun" I lied.

"Toh fir ese kyu betha hain" he said doubting me

"Yaar shaadi hain meri nervousness ho r hi hain" I lied yet again

"kya tu bhi darshan dara deta hain" he said sitting next to me hitting my shoulder playfully, I smiled as we both sat there in silence.

"Vese I don't know much about how one feels at this stage" he said breaking the silence I just nodded "kya hain na yaar meri kabhi tak shaadi nahi hue" he said as if marriage was an award an I nodded yet again."But I just want to wish you all the best, I know like all other parts of your life this one will also be a beautiful one, Aaliya Bhabhi ko zayad janta nahi hun but I am sure she will keep you happy.!" he said in a voice that  bursted hope in me.

I stood up with all the energy and enthusiasm in me and he too stood up, I think I scared him...I hugged him genuinely "Thanks a lot Bhai" I told him and he hugged me back "chal jaldi a neeche maa intazar kar r hi hain" he told me breaking the hug, I nodded and started to get ready.

I rushed in the bathroom and had a shower, I came out and found a kurta on the bed I assume I have to wear this so I took it and got myself changed.

I was styling my hair and my phone rang and saw my laywer's number flashing

"Hello"

"Sir kam hogaya hain!" he told me and I went numb what should I do, I don't think its right to do this she is a really nice girl. No Darshan it's best for her, and for yourself.

"Good!" I told him and he was going to disconnect and I stopped him "Listen iske bare main iski ko pata nahi chal na chahiye"I threatened him, and he had to agree.

"Ready bhai?" I heard chinu's voice and I nodded

"Chal" he said keeping his hand over my shoulder and we started to walk down