Part 25

Hey readers! How have you all been?

Just wanted to know where you guys are from!

*********************************************************************************************

AALIYA'S POV

The guard threw me in the room and closed the door without bothering to tie me again.

I just fell on the cold ground. I feel like I've been living in a lie. How couldn't I see everything?

But Darshan left the job! He wanted to do something else. My heart tries to reason his actions.

The door opens and I hear a concerned voice "Aaliya?"I hear Sira.

"Why are you lying on the floor? Come get up!" she said grabbing my arm, picking me up.

"You knew it all the time, didn't you?"I ask her. She froze in her spot.

"Aaliya, don't trust everything you hear!"she told me. But I don't think that old lady was lying.

"He really loves you! I have seen it!" she added.

"Have food, here I got for you!"she said picking up the plate she had kept on the floor. I shake my head in a no.

"I don't feel like!" I told her pushing the plate away.

"Aaliya don't do this please!"she said in a tried voice.

Why is she even trying to make me feel better, she is the one who got me here. I stuck in this because of her.

I should be thanking her, if she didn't get me here I wouldn't have ever known the truth.

"Sria, I'm thankful for you getting me here, but don't bother yourself. I know you don't care about me, Or else you would never do this to me!"I said moving away from her.

I know she told me not to believe everything I hear. But for now I know I been lied to all this while and she was a part of it. I don't want to talk to her, or anyone, about anything.

She looked at me with sad and apologetic eyes. But the last thing I want is sympathy.

The door opened and I saw the old witch. She fake smiled at me and her eyes moved to the full plate and she frowned.

"Want some company for lunch?"she asked.

"You, get out!"she said pointing at Sria. She gave me one last look and left without arguing.

"Come!"she told me in a soft voice.

I don't have the energy to argue with her. At least she doesn't lie about what she is, and what she does. I kind of respect her for that.

"Are you coming?"she asked me again. I need to get all this out of my head. I need to get Darshan, Sria their job, their relation to her everything out; even if it means having to sit with this old crone.

I walk behind her. She keep glancing at me on our way to the dinning area. We sit down opposite each other on a old wooden table.

"Get her a plate!"she ordered one of the house helps. The lady nodded and walked to somewhere and got me plate.

"So what do you do Aaliya?"she asked me. I didn't want to talk to her but she's the only person who has told me the truth till now; moreover she could something much worse to me, but she's letting me have food with her; I'm obligated to her.

"I used to paint!"I told her.

"Hmm, Paint what?" she asked curiously.

"Mostly nature!"I tell her. She nodded and smiled.

"Who is in your family?"she asked again after a few minutes of silence. I smiled thinking about my family; did they also lie to me? Did they know about Darshan? There he comes in mind again! Can I ever stop thinking about him?

"We are 4 in the family. Mom, dad, Aanya my younger sister and me!"I tell her trying to swallow a lump in my throat thinking about them also lying to me. And she nodded again. There was a hint of hurt in her eyes. Maybe she doesn't have a family. But why do I care.

DARSHAN'S POV

"Han she has Aaliya!"I tell Sameer on the phone.

"Does she know..."he stopped mid-sentence.

"Ya!"I sighed and leaned against the car Griselda had given me.

The look on Aaliya's face crossed my mind. She was so shocked, so hurt. Those tears in her eyes, made my whole world crumple. I just want to throw this phone, break this car, damage everything that comes in my way.

I want to hold Aaliya my arms, cuddle with her, feel her warmth. I want to tell her how much I love her. Hell I want to shout to the world.

"Sameer get the tape with you and delete the copy with us!" I command him.

"Sir but..."

"Don't argue, just do what I say!"I tell him. I hear him sigh and can imagine him nod.

I drive back to the place where Griselda held Aaliya captive. I want to see her again, make sure she had food. Tell her about me. My truth.

I walk to the gate and tell the guards I want to see Griselda. They allow me without anymore arguments. Maybe she has ordered them to let me in.

I walk in and see her sitting on the chair with a wicked smile. In the corner I spot a familiar face. Sria?

"What are you doing here?"I almost scream at her.

"Lower your voice!" I hear Griselda command me in a calm but commanding voice.

"Oh, now I get it!" I say figuring it out.

"She is one who got Aaliya from the hotel. No wonder no one saw her struggle, she walked out; Because she TRUSTED you Sria!"I scram at her. She visibly shivered. For an instance I felt bad. But what the hell was she thinking.

"Stop shouting at her! She's not your employee"Griselda said in a calm tone.

"Come on you know how it works, there is always meant to be an intruder!"Griselda says in a calm voice again.

I feel like shooting her right away. Both of them!

************************************************************************
Hey guys!

How are you all doing? Is the story becoming boring?

Do you think Aaliya is overreacting? Or is it normal for her to act this way?

Love ya ❤️❤️