Part 10

WRITER'S POV

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Mom!!" Darshan shouted from his bedroom.

"A r hi hun Darshan!" His mother shouted back.

"Beta tum kheer bana do aur kizi bhi cheez ki zarurat pade toh ramlal se mag lena." Darshan's mom told Aaliya, and she nodded.

It was her first day in the house and as per the ritual Aaliya had to make something sweet for the whole family and Darshan's Mama, Mami were also coming from village to bless the duo, and so Alsaba was making something sweet for the whole family. And by now Aanya had also gone to her place, but his mother had taken a promise from her to visit them everyday, as she loved nature, and they made good friends.

Darshan's mother went up to Darshan's room to see what he needed. She was in great shock when she opened the door. The room looked less of a room and more of store room, he had thrown things everywhere.

"Mom, mein last time aya tha toh main ek black shirt bhul gya tha, kaha hain vo?" Darshan said getting his head out of the cupboard and faced his mother.

"Darshu yeh sab kya hain?" She asked in a bit tensed.

"Kya mom?" And looked around his room which he had messed not a little but a lot. "Sorry maa vo.."

"Darshan beta ab tumhari shaadi hogi hain please be a bit responsible!" his mother told him calmly and he turned back to his cupboard cause he didn't care.

His mother went to him and turned him holding his shoulder. "Beta dekh teri shaadi hogi hain, ab yeh sirf tera nahi Aaliya ka bhi room hai" he nodded. "Dekh Darshan ab kal tum log yaha se chale ga o ge fir tum Dubai main yeh sab korge toh vo kuch khae gi toh nahi beta par esa koi kam mat karna jis se use taklif ho.Mana yeh shaadi jaldbazi main hue bar Aaliya bohot acchi ladki hain, use kisi tarha ki taklif mat hone dena. OK?" She asked "Ji mom." Darshan replied lowly and she creased his hair.

"Yeh dekh yahi padi thi!" She said opening a side cupboard and handing it to him. "Thanks maa!" Darshan said taking the shirt.

"Darshu kahi ja r ha hain?"

"Han maa vo bas ek meeting hain, bohot time se postpone ho r hi hain but clients bhi India main hain aur main bhi hun toh socha karlu." He said and his mom moved her head in disbelieve.

"Beta kal hi shaadi hue hain aur aj se kam karna start!"

"Maa important nahi hota toh nahi jata!" he said in a little harsh tone.

"Accha thik hain par jaldi ana!" She said moving out of the room.

Darshan left shortly and his mama mami came. They went to the room to get fresh and Aaliya picked the kheer she made from their house temple and placed it on the table. And went to kitchen to get the bowls.

And that very moment Darshan entered with Chinmay.

"Yaar bohot bhuk lagi hain!" Darshan told Chinmay.

"Han yaar muje bhi!" Chinamy said in a tired voice.

"Main uncle se milke ata hun." Chinmay said and headed to the his room.

And Darshan moved to the dinning table. "Wha! maa ne kheer bani hain!" he said excited looking at the khee. He picked a spoon from the spoon stand and opened the lid keeping it aside and took a spoon full of the kheer.

"Yeh kya ek dum fiki hain yeh toh, Maa ne shakar(sugar) dalna bhul g e kya?"

Just when he was going to tell his mother, his mama mami and parents along with Chinamy entere.

"Maa yeh kheer toh.."

"Han beta Aaliya ne bana e hain!" She said cutting him in-between

"Han bahu ka phele meeta, dekhte hain rishto main kitni meethaz hain!" his mami said excited.

Aaliya came with the bowls.

"Beta sabke liye nikal do." His mother told her and she nodded.

"Phele Darshu ko dena, kheer ka bada shauk hain!" his mami told her and she nodded putting the kheer in the bowl. And handed it to Darshan.

Darshan took a spoon of it, he somehow let it down his throat but he couldn't let anyone have it. Not cause he was worried that they wont be able to eat, but he was worried that Aaliya might fail in her first test, and he knew his mami very well, she would make a fuss out if it.

"Kya hua pasand nahi a e?" His mami asked.

"Pasand? Mami muje toh itni pasand a e ki yeh sari main hi kha jaunga!" he said and took the bowl which was placed in the middle of the table. And started to take spoon full of the kheer.

"Darshu yeh kya kar r he ho?" his mother asked.

"Maa main kya karu itni tasty hain!" he said and having more of it.

And Aaliya was all shocked at his behaviour. So were the rest of them, they all knew he loved kheer so much but seeing eat the whole bowl left them all confused. He was a fitness freak and having too much sugar, even the thought disturbed him. And here he was eating the kheer all by himself. Chinmay tried taking a bite of it but Darshan made sure that he couldn't.

After a good 20 minutes her finished it all. All looked at him in disbelieve and he went to his room to avoid questions.

Not only his family but he himself was confused at his behavior. He didn't know why he did this

********************************************************************************************
Love you all!!