Part 13

Hola amigos!!

Me again, really 2nd update in 3 days wow, pinch me somebody!!

****************************************************************************

AALIYA'S POV

"No, really? I can't believe it? It's too early, you can't leave tomorrow!! Tell him no! It's my graduation in 2 months!!"Aanya cried over the call.

"Chup re! Muje de phone"Maa said. "Beta tu packing karna shuru kar, hum tuje sham ko milne a te hai!"maa added and I nodded as she ended the call.

I sat down hopelessly as I looked around at my messed up room. 2 suitcases set on the floor, both open; Some of my clothes are already inside some still lying on messily on the bed. I just have so many clothes.Argh!!

As I looked at my cupboard I already put some of Darshan's clothes in, he doesn't even have so many; and then there is me. Now is when I realised that more than half the cupboard is full of my clothes. I don't even wear so many, god knows how I ended up with all of them.

I huffed and rested my head on the bed while my legs were still hanging down.

Aunty said she will pack some snacks and left half an hour ago and now I don't know what to do anymore. I just hate packing, it takes so much energy.

And unknowingly I drifted into a sweet and much needed sleep.

DARSHAN'S POV

"Han we'll be landing at like 5-5:30 in the morning"I confirmed with Sameer.

"We?" he asked in shock "Apke parents bhi a r he hai sir?"he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No!" I said coldly.

"Fir kon?" he asked in a confused voice. "Apke dost, Chinmay sir?"

"No!" how does he even know him.

"Toh kon?" this man is so annoying.

"Kal dekh lena!" I said a bit frustrated.

"Kahi humari boss lady ko toh nahi la r he?"he said in a mischievous tone.

"Boss lady?" I asked confused

"Arey humari bhabhi!"he said sounding vaguely energetic

"Bye!" I said disconnecting the call, and getting out of the car.

"Darshan beta accha hua tu a g ya, zara jake dekh to Aaliya kya kar r hi. Kuch awaz nahi a r hi hai kafi time se!"she said and I nodded climbing the stairs.

She won't be dying of course.

I held the door knob and was ready to push the door but I thought I should knock, what if she's changing or something.

I knock on the. No reply. I knock again a little louder this time. Again no reply. Ah fu*k it, I thought pushing the door.

Ok what the hell happened to this room. There are 2 bags wide open, clothes are lying everywhere carelessly, and there is she in the middle of all this chaos, sleeping peacefully. I felt an unknown smile creep my lips.

I took slow steps towards her, and see her chest fall up and down as she breathes slowly, and my breath suddenly starts to rise.

I sat down slowly trying to make no noise and I kept staring at her. She looks so innocent sleeping so carelessly. My hand unknowingly rises to move a hair strand on her face.

I recall our morning encounter. The way she was shamelessly checking me out, and her blushing and shying away when I caught her. I couldn't help but keep staring at her when she started to blush. God I love the way she blushes, especially when I'm the one for responsible for it.

What? What am I thinking? How long have I been staring at her. Concentrate Darshan, you have to divorce her, stop caring about her so much.

I stood and shook her a little. "Aaliya wake up!"I said and she incoherently  murmured something turning to one side. I just can't help but smile. Cute.

"Wake up!" I held her shoulders making her sit.

"Ammm!"she uttered trying to push me away.

"Wake up!"I shook her vigorously. She slowly opened her eyes all annoyed.

"Apko kisko uthna a ta bhi hai?"She said pushing my hands away and walked in the washroom colliding with a few things here and there, but she actually woke up when she banged with the bathroom door. "Ahmm!" I suppress my laughter, and she turns back eyeing me, slowly narrowing her eyes at me as if she'll kill me, and I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh.

She opened the door and entered flinging it right behind her with a load bang. Okay someone hates waking up!

"Di!"I hear someone scream and a loud knock right after.

I see Aanya entering. As she catches my eye her face turns into anger.

"Jiju had karte hai ap!"she said walking furiously. "Apko pata hai I'm graduating in 2 months! Couldn't you have gone after that?"she complained.

"I really wanted you guys to be here!" she added sadly and I felt bad.

"I promise we'll be here!"She eyed me with hope "In fact we'll come a week before your graduation!"If I'll still be married to your sister, I added mentally.

"Really?" She scram happily. I just managed to nod. "You're the best!"she jumped happily hugging me. I smiled hugging back. She's the sister I never had.

"OH MY GOD! di ne yeh room ka kya hal bana diya hai?" she said finally absorbing her surrounding. And I just shook my head in confusion. "Packing is just not di's thing, don't worry I'm here now!"she remarked proudly.

"Give us 3 hours, your room will be room again!" And nodded hopefully.

And as if taking the cue Aaliya stepped out wiping her face. It stills look like she's gonna kill me. Maybe I should leave when I still have the time.

"Aaaa, I'll see if mom needs help!" I told Aanya and practically ran out.

I banged with something. "Woah!! dekh ke chal bahi. Maut a r hi hai kya?"Chinu asked rubbing his torso.

"Han kuch e sa hi!"I said still looking at the open door of my room.

"Kya?"he shook me a little.

"Kuch nahi chal neeche beth te hai!" I said leading him down.

___________________

NEXT DAY

AALIYA'S POV

"Take care di!" Aanya said again.

We already boarded the flight and I'm just sitting talking to everyone, and telling them bye.

"Ma'am could you please switch off your phone!"An air hostess said and I nodded apologetically.

"Han han ok bye, I'll call you once I reach!"I told Aanya disconnecting the call without hearing her reply.

I feel my ears heat up from embarrassment. Why is the airhostess still here. Maybe she wants to see me switch my mobile off. I did it quickly and showed her, she smiled and walked away. This people are so annoying, why do they have to stand on our heads. Huh!

I looked at Darshan. He's already sleeping. He has covered his eyes with an eye mask and his AirPods were plugged in, in his ears. Strange. At home he was so nice, talking to me and everyone nicely, and now it's like he doesn't even know me. Does he have some personality disorder. Shut up Aaliya! I tell myself, maybe he's just tired.

I slowly close my eyes too, drifting to sleep.

****************************************************************************************

Hello guys, I hope you liked the this part.

I'm gonna take things a little fast now, some heartbreaking moments coming up soon. Hold your heart's tight.

And do let me know how you liked the part!

Next part will be posted next Saturday or Sunday

Love always!!💕💕