Part 7

AALIYA'S POV

I cant imagine myself going away from my mother, my father, my sister, I love them soo much. How will I stay away from them? Aanya she's always been by my side. We did everything together. Although I was the elder one she's always been the more wiser one.

All this thoughts enveloped me that I totally forgot that Darshan was sitting near me till I felt a warm pair of hands sliding under mine and I looked to the side and found Darshan looking at me with a concerned face.I forced a smile through my tears and he smiled back and he moved his hand on my cheek wiping my tears. He was going to say something but the car halted outside my house he smiled and I passed a smile back.

He stepped out opening his door and paced to my side and opened the door for me and bent a little down to get my view, he forwarded his hand and I looked at him blankly for a minute but finally I understood and placed my hand on his and she slightly pulled me out and we walked in my house.

Aanya and Chinmay were pacing back and fro at the entrance waiting for us, in no time they banged in each other. Both me and Darshan winced in pain, we looked at each other and laughed.

But they looked at each other with cold eyes and shortly after got into and argument advising each other to walk properly and keep their eyes open and what not.

"Guys" Darshan said trying to clam them down but they didn't seem to hear "Guys" he raised his voice and walked towards them moving away from the grip of my hand and I realised our hands were linked all this time the thought made of blush, looking down trying to hide my blush.

"Diii"Aanya sang. "Chalo!" She said pulling me.

Our parents were standing in our sitting room and I hugged mom and dad; as much as I tried to hold my tears, they just managed to pour out

Darshan's mother placed her hand on my head and I broke the hug and looked at her "beta aj se tum hamari bhi beti ho, aur main apni beti ko rote nahi dek sakti" I smiled wiping my tears.

I toured my whole house again and stopped at Aanya and my room. We had great memories and I closed my eyes reliving them. Probably for the last time.

I felt someone's presence in the room except mine; just than I felt a grip on my hands, I opened my eyes to find Darshan standing next to me, I saw him but couldn't read his face, he squeezed my hand in his reassuring me he is there besides me,I smiled at the thought he cares for me.

"Chale, sab wait kar r he hein" he said softly, I nodded following him quietly.

*********

DARSHAN'S POV

Aaliya quickly finished with the bidai, throwing the rice behind, I just walked by her side as she hugged her parents and her dear sister for the last time. We walked to the car and she kept on sobbing and I held her hand once again and squeezing them. I just felt like doing it. I don't know why, I just wanted to.

Soon we reached home and mom took her to the room.

I promise Mrs. Aaliya Raval you will soon become Miss. Aaliya Malhotra again. I vowed myself I'll free her from this. All of it. She won't have to live a life with me, after she knows she won't want to herself.

************************************************************************

Hope you're enjoying. Lemme know in the comments.

Love always.