Part 11

QUOTE OF THE DAY (QOTD)
Success is doing common things of life uncommonly well.
~Unknown

**************************************************************************************

AALIYA'S POV

I went to the kitchen with the empty bowl of kheer; which darshan just finished. Did he really like it that much? I kept on asking myself. Even Aanya never ate like how he did! "Thik toh hain na Darshan?" I asked myself a bit loudly, and the next moment looked around to see if anyone is there. Thank god!! no one is. I put the bowl in the sink and mom came.

"Beta yeh rehne do aur tum jake so jao, thak g e hogi!" she told me and I looked at her and she smiled at me. I nodded moving out, yet thinkin about darshan's behavior, Did he really like it that much?

I went to the room and saw him sitting on the couch outside, with a uneasy face holding his stomach. He must be having a stomach ache! I thought to myself, I feel really bad knowing that I am reason behind his pain.

I walked to him and as soon as he saw me he straightened up, and put up a smile, of course I know that its fake! I smiled back at him a bit sadly.

"Tired?" he asked, maybe trying to figure out the expressions behind my sad smile, and I just nodded slowly.

"Sorry vo pata nahi chinu andar kya kar r ha hain?"He told me sounding helpless, and I gave him a its ok smile. "He wants to make our first night memorable!" he continued and my felt my cheeks heating up as my heartbeats rise at the word 'first night'. It exactly wasn't our first night but ya Chinmay bhaiya had to do something.

I tried wiping the huge smile that just crept my face. But couldn't help doing that. I just looked down and could feel his eyes on me; sure I look like a complete idiot.

"Its ready!!" I heard Chinmay Bhaiya scream opening the door and my heartbeats were at its peak. I felt my throat drying. "Oh Bhabhi sorry for keeping you waiting, but kuch final touchs baki the!" he said as if its not a room but a model, I merely nodded.

"Now you may go!" he said moving out of my and forwarding his left hand in the room, with the right one on his stomach, like a gentleman. I tried smiling normally but I just couldn't. I quickly went in the room.

"A be tu ruk!" I heard Chinamy bhaiya say, and turned a little and saw him pulling Darshan out, he turned and I quickly looked away, and I heard the door behind me shut.

I sighed trying to cool myself. I looked at the room and it was beautifully decorated. Simple but yet breath taking.

I sighed and moved to the washroom to change in my nightdress, well just a yellow kurti with sleeves just ending right after above my elbow and a white harem

I sighed and moved to the washroom to change in my nightdress, well just a yellow kurti with sleeves just ending right after above my elbow and a white harem. I changed and came out and saw darshan sitting on the bed.

I kept on staring at him aimlessly. After a while he probably noticed someone looking at him and looked up. I quickly looked away as if a small kid was caught stealing chocolates. I moved to dressing table and started to comb my hair. Seriously! But I had nothing else to do. I heard him opening the cupboard and next I heard the washroom door close. Probably he waiting for me to come out. An unknown smile crept my lips.

I moved to the window and was looking out at the beautiful city, suddenly I remembered he had a stomach ache. Though he didn't tell me but his expressions in the lobby spoke it all. I didn't know if there was a first aid box in the room. I started to look for one but I got defeated and sat down soon enough.

My eyes were scanning the room to see any possibilities where it can be and I didn't check. And my eyes stopped at the side tables of the bed. I kneeled down as I reached it and opened and saw a first aid kit laying in small drover, almost taking half the space.

I removed it and sat with it on the bed. I went through the medicines and saw one for stomach ache. I removed that strip and returned the rest I had removed, closed the box and slide the box in the drawer. I turned and looked at the washroom door. He is not yet out? I held the stripe in my hand and sat there for couple of moments staring aimlessly at the floor.

I sighed getting up after sometime, I looked at the washroom door again, he is not yet out, its been a long time. Should I knock? A question popped up in my mind, but I dropped it as it would look weird if I did so. I saw the stripe in my hand and looked around if there was any water.

I made my way to the kitchen after knowing there is no water. I walked down the stairs slowly making sure not to wake anyone up. I went and thankfully I found a jug in the utensils basket, probably it was washed but the person forgot to fill it. I moved slowly across the kitchen and took it in my hands carefully and filled it. I grabbed a glass once I was done with filling the jug and walked back to my room, a bit more quickly as the jug was heavy and I couldn't hold it for so long.

I entered the room and found him sitting on the bed facing his back to me. I walked in, but he didn't turn he seems lost. I kept the jug on the table that's when he turned, maybe the voice o the jug touching the table caught his voice.

I filled the glass with water and handed it to him with the medicine. He first looked confused but than took it after I told him its for its stomach ache.

"Good night!" he said in a tired voice and laid on the bed. I went and laid besides him and switched the lights off. We ware yet stargers for each other, but hopefully this awkwardness flies away soon!

*******************************************************************************
Hey guys I'm so sorry the editing is taking longer than I expected!
I'm so extremely sorry!
Love always💕💕