Part 26

DARSHAN'S POV

I stare at Sria in disbelief, as she hangs her head down. I feel so betrayed!

Just as all the emotions of anger, betrayal and disbelief engulfs me I understand what Aaliya must be feeling. Sria is just an employee to me, and yet I'm so shaken up by her betrayal; imagine Aaliya, she has to spend her whole life with me!

I walk out of the place, feeling so guilty about myself and my work. I've never been so ashamed of work!

I drive out of this place not knowing where I'm going.

I hear my phone ring and see Sameer's number flash.

"Han kya hua?" I ask him

"Sir I've reached your hotel and Khan sir wants to meet you in our Manali headquarters!" He exclaims and I nod. When did he come here?

"When did you leave Dubai?" I asked him confused how he reached so early.

"Sir, as soon as you left our spies informed us that Griselda is in India and Khan sir asked me to come as soon as possible; so I took the next flight after yours and I've been in Mumbai since!" He informs me and I understand, this mission is very important for us!

I drive to our hotel, and meet up with Sameer. I ask him to wait for me as I go change in something formal.

In about 10 minutes we leave from the hotel for our meeting.

"Sir, how is Aaliya Bhabhi?" He asks me finally breaking the silence. In this one month time he has really taken care of her and made her smile when I was being a complete jerk.

I slowly shake my head is no, indicating she's not fine. I hear him sigh and we didn't speak a word after that.

We reached our headquarters and I see Khan sir and his team sitting on the conference table waiting for us.

"I'm very proud of what you've managed to achieve!" He stands up and shakes our hands patting our back.

"Team, meet the most efficient Agents we have till date; Agent Raval and Agent Patel!" He introduces us to the team and everyone smiles at us welcomingly.

"They have been working on catching a drug mafia, Griselda. Who is not only wanted in India but many other counties for illegals supply of drugs." He gives them a brief about our work.

That's right Sameer and I have been working for the past 6 years now to catch Griselda. We've been moving around the world to establish our own drug chain to give her some competition so she would be interested in doing deals with us so we can finally get a glimpse of how she looks and operates.

We had been successful, and last year she decided to give us a chance to meet her. We started to deal with her and we found out some of our big personalities of movies and politicians have been involved with her.

So instead of catching her straightaway we planned to work with her and expose this people.

In one such meeting with her and a known politician of our country we recorded the whole meeting about her future projects. Before I had a chance to inform our superiors dad called me to India.

And then things kept happening, she found out we were cheating her. But she didn't find out who we actually are. She thought we want to steal her ideas and become the next big mafia. She kept on threatening me to work with her again. She tried to kidnap Aaliya, hurt my parents in India.

Now all that she's interested in is the video, because I managed to convince her that we are planning to start a clear business and I want to move back with Aaliya to India.

"Darshan I heard about her abducting your wife!" Khan sir said pulling me away from the rest.

"But I hope she doesn't know your true identity!" He added in a serious voice.

"You know her, if she finds out you're working with RAW she'll leave the country right away and we'll find no trace of her again!" He explained. I nodded understanding his situation.

"Don't worry we have a plan, to get her out of there!" He told me.

"We have some of our men in Griselda's team, who are constantly updating us of her every move!" He told me.

"As soon as it is safe, they'll get Aaliya out of there! By a maximum of tomorrow she'll be back with us and safe!" He told me.

"No sir, I think it's better if Alaliya stays there! We might lose Griselda if our man get Aaliya out!" It's not safe for Aaliya to be there but I know this mission is very important for us.

Khan sir pats my back and smiles at me sympathetically. I try to mirror the smile but I just can't.

I hope Aaliya is fine! I hope she still gives me a chance to explain. I couldn't tell what's happening it won't be safe for her, they could torture her to get the information out and that's the last thing I want!

I know Griselda won't harm her, till I have her tape!

AALIYA'S POV

All most half and hour ago I heard Drashan shouting at Sria. I couldn't hear everything he said but I could hear somethings.

I was having lunch with that old crone but her man came to inform her that Darshan was here. And she left instructing someone to send me back to the room.

They locked the door and I could just hear him faintly. After like 10 minutes he left.

From what I got from their conversation he was screaming at Sria for getting me here and betraying him!

But he has done nothing different! I don't know if all this will ever end! If I'll ever be able to go out! But I hope I can tell him one last time how much I still love him; despite all he has made me go through. I can't stop loving him.

A part of me still believes there is something more to him! Something even Griselda doesn't know! I really hope this feeling of mine is true, and he's up to something good!

*********************************************************************

Hey guys!

I don't know what I'm doing!😰😰