Renegade's p.o.v: in Gotham (edited)

I woke up to a dim light shining in my eyes. My eyes fluttered open. It looked about 5 am in the morning. I was packing my stuff when I heard a rustle in the bushes. I quickly hid behind a tree and put my stuff in my lap. I looked other my shoulder and saw about four assassins. It just keeps getting easier.

I carefully drew my sword and held it in the center of my chest/ body. I took a deep breath, then jumped out at them .

( time skip brought to you by battle)----------------------------------------------------------------------/---------

I was barely sweating. They are really losing their game. I started to tend to my cuts and bruises. I applied pressure to the cuts with a piece of cloth.

I looked at the signal survivor and sighed. I wrote on a piece of paper " leave me alone and you will survive ~ Ash Al' ghul "

I haven't heard someone call me that in forever. At least not since I was about eleven.( six grade)Yes I ran away. If your mom was an assassin wouldn't you do the same?

I still can't believe he left me with that that is supposed to be my mom.( he stands for my dad, whoever he might be)

All call me Renegade, or occasionally Red( how I leave my enemies 😅).

After my brother was born, I was practically disowned. I didn't even live in the same house as her, yet she still controlled my life. Just cruel.

I kick evil butt, but only so I can stay in shape.

( time skip brought by walking to Gotham)-----------------/--------------/--------------

I walk down an alley (I know, but I want to kick evil ass). I hear a scream and run towards it. I might be a minor criminal, but I still help out. I throw a rock at one of the thieves to get their attention.

" Why look what we got hear. She's a beaut."

Oh he did NOT just try to hit on me! I take my swords out and charged screaming a battle cry.

After about 50 seconds, the last remaining survivor rain screaming for the police.

" Come back and fight me like a man!" I yelled pumping a fist in the air.

The women just stood there, probably frozen from fear.

"Wait , I don't know your name!" I hear behind me.

I pause, turn my head, smirking." Call me Renegade."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy ~ twelvethirty