Renegade's five again (edited)

Third person:

Renegade passed out in Super boy's arms.  Tim took her to Batman. They all found it a miracle that she wasn't a little kid yet. She seemed only half conscious of what was going on, but Renegade  still seemed to blame Red Robin. Renegade was giving Red Robin the bat glare, as if waiting for him to explode.

(Renegade's p.o.v after she de- aged)-------------

I woke up in a dark room. Last thing I remember is being thrown across the room. I guess that will teach me not to talk back to my trainer.

I'm surrounded by a bunch of sleeping strangers. They must be in the wrong room.

I look down and frown. Who put me in a circus costume?

It fits me perfectly, except it's about four sizes to big. I carefully rip the tube from my arm. I quickly wrap up my arm.

Wait, this isn't owned by mom! I might be able to escape this life I call Hell.

After I cut my clothes so their my size, I decided to rummage around. I found three wallets and a knife.

I left the room. I say a butler dusting off an old clock. He looked from side to side, and typed something in.

The clock opened up. He went inside. I waited for him to leave, then I did the same. ( A chair helped).

I took three utility belts . Two I put across my puny chest, one going each way across me. The other went around my waist. (I adjusted them first. )

I grappled away into the sunrise before anyone woke up.

I would be long gone by the time they wake up. I could be in an entire different city.

I sneak off into the shadows.
( Tim's p.o.v)--------------/--------------

" Wake up !" I hear Dick whisper. Last night after she got hit by the ray, we took the ray home. Then dropped Renegade with the doctors to figure it out. We also called Jason. Damian and Bruce don't know.

I opened my eyes to see an empty bed. I shoot up faster than a magic bean stalk. My eyes widen.

" The brats gone." Jason grumbles.

After we get dressed, we decided to confront Bruce and Demon spawn.( Damian ).

( time skip brought by an angry batman)

After Damian stopped chasing me and threatening to kill me for loosening Renegade and getting her turned into a five year old, we went in search for her.

We found out she had taken our utility belts and wallets. She deserves the name demon spawn more than anyone.

We left on patrol any ways, using spare grappling hooks.

But in real life, she could be almost anywhere.