annoying the riddler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I must be a psychopath because I'm not a sociopath." I explain to Hemlock and Velvet Diamond. (a/n: Jane and Megan.)

"Why do you say that, love?" Jane asks nonchalantly.

"Because I don't socio-lise." I beam with a goofy smile. Jane turns to glare at me.

"HaHaHaHaHa. That was pun-tastic." Megan laughs.

"HaHaHaHa."

"Oh my god, you two are terrible." Jane complains.

"Why so Sirius, puddin'?" Megan jokes.

"Yeah, you know you love us. But seriously, we should stop being so...riddikulus.'' I reply. 

BOOM! Our heads whip towards the explosion. I grab their hands out of excitement and teleport just in time to see The Riddler walking away.

I happily skip up to him. What? I'm so bored that I'm going insane. "Hiya Eddie! Miss me? Who am I kidding. Of course you did. I'm fabulous. What have you got planned?" 

"Riddle me this. What's nowhere but everywhere, except where something is?" The Riddler asks. I open my mouth to answer only to be cut off by Velvet.

"Oooo I know this one! Just gimme a second. Is it a shadow? No, the answer is obviously Ashley!" Velvet exclaims.

"Dude! I'm right here you know." I complain.

"What? No! The answer is nothing. How do you not know that?" Ed spits out through gritted teeth.

"Oh she knows." Hemlock sighs.

"I'm just messin' with ya'. It's funny to see ya' all worked up." Megan replies, now wearing her Velvet Diamond mask.