Damian's p.o.v:the find (edited)

I was on patrol with father when I heard distant screaming. We used our grappling hooks to travel towards the sound, and saw a hooded figure run into the ally. I landed silently on the roof, but by that time the thief was screaming for the police.

" Come and fight me like a man!"I heard a female voice yell.

The hooded figure was walking away. A female voice called out , "Wait, what's your name?"

The figure stopped and smirked. "Call me Renegade." A female voice answered .

Then she ran out of sight. Who was that?

I chased after her, sticking to the rooftops.

She came to a stop, and slowly turned around.

"Come out! I know your there!" She exclaimed.

She showed no sign of fear. Then again, she just jumped in to a fight. Literally.

I jumped down, and got a good look of her. She had light brown hair, and was only a few inches taller than me. She had a knowing smirk on her face. Like she knew something I didn't.

"Hello Robin, or should I say, Damian."

"How did you find out."I practically snarled.

"It was easy,really. All I had to was hack into mother's files, and it was right their. It barely took five minutes."

" And who is your mother?" I asked, entriged.

"Why Dami, don't recognize your own sister? I'm highly offended." She exclaimed , placing a hand on her chest.

"Is this a joke? " I questioned. " See you later, lil' bro" she yelled, and threw down a smoke bomb. By the it cleared up, she was gone, only a bag with a vile of blood was left.

"Dammit! " I whispered. This was going to be a long night.