Renegade's p.o.v:mission bring back Wally

I woke up feeling like an angel. I can't believe Artmis let me crash at her place. ( literally, I fell asleep the second I hit the bed. The aroma of pancakes was in the air. 

I combed my hand through my tangled hair. "Thank you so much for letting me stay. If you ever need a favor, find me."

" Here," she says handing me a plate with a pancake. " Thank you."

( time skip brought to you by eating)_________________________________

" Not to be rude, but how don't you have a guy yet? I mean, your amazing."

One look at her face says it all. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I say softly.

" What's his name?" I ask Artmis.

"Wally. Wally West." Her voice cracks.

I sigh. " Look, I shouldn't do this, but what would you say if I told you I can bring him back." I say smiling maliciously.

She gives me a look like do you think I'm stupid? 

"I'm serious." I scowl. " How?"

" Come with me and find out."

( time skip brought by travel to cemetery)--------------------------

 I sat down and dripped a drop of my blood onto Wally's grave. I then pored a McDonald's happy meal onto the grave. I felt a energy travel to my hands.

Third person p.o.v:

Renegade held her now glowing green hands above Wally's grave. Artmis chewed her nails, hoping a zombie apocalypse didn't start. 

There was a green flash, and Wally appeared in Renegade's arms. After she checked for a pulse she said" He's alive," before passing out.

Artmis was tearing up. Wally was home.

--------------------------------------------------------