Damian's p.o.v: the Joker (edited)

I left on patrol early tonight, hoping I'll see my sister again

I left on patrol early tonight, hoping I'll see my sister again. To be honest, I am slightly worried for her. I haven't seen her in two days.

She's an Al' ghul, she can handle herself I think to myself. What if I am wrong?

I ajust my mask and climb out my window, leaving it half open. I shimmied down the rope, and was over the wall in seconds. I had shut down the security system before I left.

As always, I sticked to the rooftops. As before, I heard screaming, then saw a figure, run into the ally.

I grappled my way over their, to see her fighting the Joker. I jump down without a second thought to help her. If she was my sister, I didn't want to leave her to die.( though I'll never admit it).

She said " You take left I'll take right." I nodded to show I agreed. 

" Oh goodie, now we can hit to birdies with one stone." The Joker exclaimed , laughing maniacally.

" I'm not with him!" she half yells dodging a blow from Quinn's mallet. 

I slash at the clowns/thugs that charged towards me.

( after fight sene)___________________________

 My sister and I sat on a rooftop, waiting for the police to pick up the trash.

" Hey, ur..,thanks for helping me." She says, looking downwards. 

I guess I'm not the only one who finds it slightly embarrassing for needing help.

" You're welcome?" I replied. 

"So.. I'm guessing you know. "Ashley mutters.

" That were siblings? " I questioned. She groaned.

" Does he know?" She asks, probably afraid I'll say yes.

" No."

" Thanks for you know, not telling." She practically whispered.

" Any time." I tell her. 

" I should go, I don't want Artmis to worry." She tells me and gets up.

I give a comm. " If you need me, use this Ashley." 

Ashley took it. " Thank you, and it's Ash." 

I watched as she flipped of the roof and ran away.

Maybe I can have a proper family with her and father. Just maybe...