Renegade's p.o.v: I can what??? (edited)

a/n: See this video before reading chapter. It will help you understand it better.

I drew this🔝⬆️Sorry, I had to! Plus, I have trouble drawing humans

I drew this🔝⬆️
Sorry, I had to! Plus, I have trouble drawing humans.
------------//--//-------------/------------/----------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep. It was about two in the morning. I was sitting by the lake, when air bubbles floated to surface.

I shot upward and got into a fighting stance. A figure walked out of the water. It couldn't be...

" Miss me?" Dad said, smirking.

Anger boiled inside me. " How are you alive? You died. " I snarled.

" Something we can do. " He said like it was completely normal to come back from the dead on your own.

" We?" I asked, confused.

" Yes. Don't tell me you aren't aware of your powers?" He questioned with mock pity. I respond with a growl. A literal growl.

I charged at him, my sword ready.

He stepped back. The ground beneath us shook. This time it wasn't me.

So he wants to play dirty. Let's play dirty. I shadow leaped so I was behind him and kicked him.

I should lead him away from camp. But first... why not have some fun?

I flipped over his shoulder. He was still trying to gain his balance.

I then ran whisper yelling," If you want me, you have to catch me first!"

He followed. I zigzagged through the trees.

The Hades cabin came into view.
I grinned, hopping he ran into it. If not, at least I could get  back up.

I looked back. He was getting out a crossbow. Just great.

As I dogged arrows, I continued to run out of camp.

All was fine until I ran into the Hades cabin. I literally ran into the wall of the flipping hades cabin!

Black dots scattered my vision. I have no attention of falling because of a wall. Not this time at least.

My vision turned blue.I could still see, but everything appeared to be different shades of blue.

Is that normal?
I grinned.

( has a total nightmare moon moment)

" It's strange to think you could beat me. I was born with the power of destruction, while you barely even skim the tip of your potential." I say, my voice sounded, well, darker. More dangerous. Venomous, you might say.

I see his eyes widen in fear. I chuckled. He wants a monster, I'll give him one! I pin him to the wall. Before he can react, I have put him in a inhibitor  collar.

I shadow leaped him to Belle Reve.

Usually after shadow leaping long distances I feel terrible, but right now I feel refreshed.

I've got some explaining to do when I get back at the cave.