The Prophecy

Shirt Ashley wears above

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the oracles were never broken in this universe. I approached Rachel, slightly nervous. It was never good when a prophecy revolves around you. 

"You must be Ashley. I suppose you're here to here the prophecy?" She says, extending her hand. I shook it.

"And you must be Rachel. I am so glad I get to formally meet you. '' I exclaim. "Whenever you are ready." With that the oracle took over.

"The forbidden child shall rise against to seek revenge

War shall commence against his own blood

The grandchild of death shall bring him to his knees or shall flee

Olympus's fate rest in her hands

When the solstice comes near chaos will strike 

It all ends when you near night." The raspy oracle says. 

The forbidden child must be my dad, right? He was born after the (failed) oath was made by the big three. I am the grandchild of Hades, does that count as being the grandchild of death? I am his own blood. 

--------------------------------------------------time skip------------------------------------------------------------------

I had originally went to talk to Annabeth about the prophecy. Boy, was I surprised when I found she had a boyfriend! 

"When this war is over, make sure he is ready to be interrogated." I say.

"What about you? Have any certain boys in mind?" She asked.

"I .. haven't really had time for boys. But... there is this one boy. I am not sure where our status is at the moment tho. We have kissed, but it was a one time thing." I spill.

"Right." Annabeth says, sarcasm laced in her voice.