On the run

And just my luck. While running from fangirls to save my life, I probably just ended it.

You guessed it. I had just ran over Mr.D himself. To tell the truth, I honestly could care less. He barely even remembers my name starts with an A.

One time he called me Haley Allen. My only thought was this: I didn't know I was related to Barry.

"Watch where you're going , Addison Abbot. " He snapped. I dove behind him and used him as a human shield while yelling sorry.

'' What is going on? I demand respect!''He yelled as the stampede ran past him and after me. Gods help me! I need a place that is demigod proof.

Star Labs is not an option. My cousin's house? I can't even remember her last name. Plus, they live in Canada. Mount Justice? Too far away. Note to self: create a panic room for myself in which only I can enter.

I am running towards Chiron like a speeding bullet. Wait.. of course! The Aphrodite cabin! They will be able to fix it. And they are probably immune. Within no time, I had reached their cabin.

Just try for a second to imagine their surprised faces when I burst into their cabin seeking advice. If I didn't have brown hair, people would've thought I was from the Athena cabin.

"Sorry, honey. We cause love, not prevent it. " Drew spoke up with mock innocence.

"It was you! You gave the love potion to the Stoll brothers! I'll murder you!" I hiss, lunging at the girl. It took the rest of the cabin to drag me off of her. On the bright side, I ruined her outfit.

 On the bright side, I ruined her outfit

(A/n: Drew's outfit. Just instead of sneakers, imagine pink high heels)

Her shirt was in shreds. Her glasses were broken in half. A high heel had broken when she fell.

She looks like a cat attacked her. My job here is done.

The best part is Piper looks reluctant to have stopped me.

I make a break to the Athena cabin. Why do the gods hate me?