✗Fights

You found yourself in one of those occasionally fights with your boyfriend, practically arguing about nothing. Long story short, Clary and Alec got into one of their daily disagreements again about a mission that Alec didn't approved.
But you being good friends with Clary knows how much saving her mother means to her, you agreed with Clary what was despite your boyfriend his approval of course. He stayed back at the institute, probably mocking all day while you went on this mission with Clary, Izzy and Jace.
When you came back, Alec ignored you for the past few hours making you both end up in the situation you guys were in now. Both screaming at the top of your lungs, not caring about the other people that could probably hear you both like you were a live radio show.
"You're being unreasonable!" You look at him.
"No I'm not! You're my girlfriend!" He states "That means you should support me, not some girl that just came in this institute just a couple months ago!"
"What's the deal with you not liking Clary anyway?!" You scowl "She's no difference from the rest of us!"
"Ever since she came into this institute you, Jace and Izzy broke diverse rules that you guys would never break if she wouldn't be here right now!" He barks.
"You're simply picking fights over literally nothing Alec!" You sigh in between the parts you raised your voice "Why can't you just understand that I care about her. I know you don't like her but that doesn't mean I should?!" You confront him "If you want a girlfriend that keeps her mouth shut and who follows you around obeying your orders like a dog, than you have the wrong one over here!"
"I never asked for someone like that?!" Alec spits.
"But that's what you want don't you?" You scoff "Cause at the end of the day, you're 'the' Alec Lightwood that everyone needs to obey and needs to agree with!"
"You know that's not who I am!" Alec raised his voice again.
"Well who you are then? cause it needs to be someone totally different that you represent right now or who you pretend to be at this point!"
There were several knocks on the door as Your and Alec's heads shot direction the door "What?!" You both scream at the door as it cracks open, revealing an awkward Simon.
"What are you doing here?!" Alec snaps at him.
"See?!" You refer to his attitude towards Simon "What's wrong?" You asked as you tried to calm down.
"I need your guys help, Raphael got himself in-"
"No." Alec states, not letting Simon finish his sentence.
"Please continue." You smiled at Simon before glaring at your boyfriend.
"Raphael had sort of a deal with another vampire gang here in New York." Simon explains.
"Wasn't New York Vampire Clan the only vampire gang over here?" You questioned.
"Guess not." Simon shrugs.
"I'm coming with you." You state as Alec was already sighing.
"Thank you Y/n." Simon flashed a weak smile at you as he started to make his way out.
You wanted to follow him as Alec roughly grabbed your wrists "You're not going."
"Don't." You snatch your wrists out of his firm grip as you walked away from him, leaving him behind in your guys bedroom.
Out of everyone their surprise, Alec eventually came along with you guys. Not that you cared much about it, you ignored him the whole way to The Dumort Hotel. You loved him but damn your boyfriend could be a pain in the ass sometimes, even though everyone knows his intentions were good.
"We should all split up." Jace states as he looks at all of you "Simon you go with Izzy, Y/n with Alec and Clary with me."
You all made your way into the hotel in the regular groups Jace made, not that it was a surprise. Clary and Jace were a thing, Izzy liked Simon and the other way around. What leaves you with your boyfriend, who's presence you didn't wanted to feel at this point.
You had your sword in one of your hands while Alec had his arrow placed on his bowstring, ready to be released on any necesarry moment. "We should split up." You state, not facing him as he didn't answer.
You ignored him, as your heads both shot direction faded voices that became more clear with every breath you took. Alec pushed you in one second against the wall, his arms both placed beside your head so you were faced with his torso.
"What the-" Alec cuts you off by placing one of his hands over your mouth.
"Quiet." Alec snaps on a whisper tone as he peeked with his head over the edge of the wall "Those aren't vampires." He whispers, his eyes locked on the persons in front of him "It are accomplices of Valentine."
"How is that even po-" In one blink of an eye. your boyfriend jerked you in one move behind his back as he grabbed one of his arrows releasing it.
As he wanted to release another arrow, you took your sword out as you stabbed one of the men in front of you. Not paying attention at the other ones, one of them grabbed you by your neck as he made you let your sword fall.
You reacted fast as you did the typical move that made every men go down to the floor as you shoved your elbow in his lower area, making the man groan as you picked up your sword before you pierced it in his heart.
"Y/n!" Alec his voice made you turn around, the last of them wanted to attack you but fell down right in front on his knees as Alec pierced him with one of his arrows.
He rushed over to you as there was a small scratch under your left eye from the one who attacked you from behind "Let me see." Alec his thumb softly stroked the area under your left eye.
"I'm fine." You quietly state as he sighs.
"Y/n I'm sorry I yelled at you-"
"Stop." You face Alec "You don't have to apologize." You softly state "I said some awful things too." You look in is dark brown eyes "I didn't mean it."
"Neither did I." Alec placed his forehead against yours.
"This is not exactly the time and place to spice up your guys sex life." Izzy enters as she had blood on her hands.
"Izzy what happened?" You look at her.
"Don't worry." She showed her hands with the blood on it "Not mine." Making you sigh in relief.
"C'mon." Simon nods his head direction the other way "We need to kill some more of Valentine's companions." He states as Izzy walks after him.
Alec wanted to follow them as you stopped him by grabbing his hand, making him face you "Are we good?" You asked nervously.
He gave you a soft peck on the lips as he brushed his nose against yours. "Does that answer your question?" He smirks.
"Still got some fight left in you?" He went with his thumb over your scratch again.
"I was born to do this." You take out your sword as he chuckles.
"So am I." He nods his head direction Izzy and Simon as he placed an arrow on his bowstring.