✗Fear

"Y/n!" The harsh tone in his voice made you walk faster.
You speed direction your guys shared bedroom as you threw the bedroom door shut behind your back, probably right in his face "Y/n!" The door flew open as you jumped up by the way his hand was placed around your wrist.
"Let it go." You snap.
"No, you listen to me." He roughly pulled you closer as your face was inches away from his.
"Alec stop." You whimper as the grip around your wrist tightened.
He didn't answered as you faced him, his muscles were tensed as the veins were visible on his arms "You need to realize that what you did is unacceptable." He gritted through his teeth.
"Alec." You tried te escape from his firm grip around your wrist "It hurts." You quietly refer to his harsh grip.
"So does seeing your girlfriend hitting on a vampire right in front of you." Alec mocked.
You snatched your wrist out of his firm grip "Since when is talking, flirting?" You sarcastically mentioned.
before you could blink your eyes, your back hit your bedroom wall hard as one of Alec his hands was placed above your head not giving you one chance to replace your body "Don't talk to me like that." He demanded.
"Alec." You tried to remove yourself from the current position you were in but he didn't let you as his body was firmly pressed against yours.
"Let me go." You calmly state.
"No." His eyes were locked with yours.
"Alec please just let us-" Before you wanted to place your hands on Alec his chest to push him off, he pushed you with your back hard against the wall again.
"I said no!" He barely screamed as you closed your eyes.
You had a feeling you never felt before with the eldest Lightwood. You were scared, frightened to be honest. He never acted like this towards you in all the years you guys were in this relationship. You knew this relationship wasn't perfect and you both had your occasionally fights but this one was different from the other ones you had before with him.
The reason he acted like this was because of the mission you both came from. You needed some information from a certain vampire, named Raphael Santiago. It was no secret that the guy had a thing for you as he always tried to make advances on you, when you visited Simon with Clary.
You never showed any affection towards him though, cause you were already in a relationship with someone you loved more than anything in the world and let's just say that dead people weren't your thing anyway.
Today on your mission, it was the same as always. Raphael trying his best to draw your attention to him with his cheesy typical pick up lines. Nothing different than the usual, except for you actually going into his advances this time. The information you needed was important information about Camille and you knew Raphael wouldn't lose anything if you would act like the way you usual did.
So you just played along with the downworlder, just fake smiling and a few eye blinks as it was mixed with some hair playing and you just fake giggling with everything Raphael said as you tried to get the information you needed.
Of course ignoring all your boyfriend his death glares, sarcastic remarks, eye rolls and awkwardly throat clearing made you aware that you were so going to get it from the moment you both would arrive back at the institute, leaving you at this moment.
"Alec you're scaring me." You tried to keep the tone in your voice down as you felt his hot breath in your face.
"I don't love you anymore." Alec removed his face out of your area as he just blankly stared back at you.
"W-what?" You looked at him in disbelieve as he bluntly ignored you, grabbing his stele on the nightstand from his side of the bed as he made his way out.
You blinked your eyes a couple of times before the words that Alec just said hit you and they hit you hard. You faced the doorway where the eldest Lightwood left through as you still couldn't figure out what the hell just happened.
If he wanted to play it like this, fine.
You could play it twice as hard.
You made your way to your shared closet, taking your suitcase out of it as you threw it on the bed behind you. You picked some casual tops and jeans out of your closet as you threw it in the suitcase not caring about how messy it all was.
After you stuffed all your clothes in your suitcase you removed it from your bed, grabbing your stele as you placed it in your back pocket before leaving through the bedroom door. You looked at your phone as you unlocked it, being faced with your background as it was a rare photo of you and Alec together smiling at each other as you were placed on his lap.
You heavily sighed as you turned your phone off, placing it back in the back of your jeans "Are you going on a vacation or what?" You looked up as you met Jace his gaze.
"I'm leaving." You mumbled as Jace stopped you in your tracks.
"Wait, what?" He shaked his head as he chuckled "Did I missed something?"
"Ask your Parabatai." You snapped as you walked past him, shoving him away with your shoulder.
"Y/n!" Jace speeded after you "Y/n, c'mon." He grabbed your arm, making you face him "Don't you think you're a little overreacting with the whole moving thing?" He smirked.
You bit on the inside of your cheeks, not wanting to deal with the sarcastic Wayland on this moment "He told me he didn't loved me." Jace his jaw dropped on the floor "Damn Jace, close your mouth you're going to attract flies." You turned your body away from him again, as you left him with his jaw still dropped on the floor.
You walked out of The New York Institute it doors as the fresh outside air hit your face, making you take a deep breath before you started to walk away from the institute.
"Y/n?" Simon confused asked as you stood in front Hotel Dumort.
"Can I stay here for a while?" You awkwardly shifted in your position as the fresh new downworlder raised one of his brows.
"Sure let me ask Raph-"
"No." You blurt out "I mean." You sighed "I don't want to face him." You quietly confess.
"You got into a fight with Alec, didn't you?" Simon folded his arms.
You slowly nod your head, avoiding his gaze as he sighed "You're lucky I like you." He joked "Entrée vous." He reached his hands out to take over your suitcase as you gladly turned it over, your back was killing you from dragging that heavy thing around.
"C'mon." He whispered "If the rest finds out I'm smuggling a Shadowhunter inside here, I'm dead." He walked in front of you, leading the way "For real."
"Thank you." You soflty speak as he closed his bedroom door behind his back.
"It's okay." He gave you an encouraging smile "You wanna talk about what happened?" He placed himself besides you, on his bed.
"You really want to hear some typical relationship drama?" You eyed him.
"Well let's say that finding out my best friend is part from some heroic badass demon hunter squad with tattoos that gives them superpowers and myself being bitten by a horny female vampire that turned me into one and makes it impossible to talk to my best friend, sounds like some typical relationship drama isn't the worse drama at this point in my life." He sarcastically exclaimed "And my lifetime got recently updated to an extended version."
You giggled at Simon his goofy blathering as he flashed you a smile back "Tell me."
"Basically he just told me he didn't loved me anymore." Your voice cracked at the love part.
"He's just jealous because of this thing with Raphael." Simon simply points out.
"Nobody calls Alexander Gideon Lightwood jealous." You sarcastically exclaimed.
"Nobody has the time." He joked as you smiled at his remark.
"He'll come around." He placed his arm over your shoulder "I don't know him." He admits "I mean, when you look at the way we communicate you could almost tell that he hates me but that could of course be just my imagination." He eyed you "But apart from that." He cleared his throat "He definitely loved you."
You looked down as Simon lifts your chin up, making you face him "Hey." He softly demands "He still does."
"C'mon." He removed himself from the bed "Try to get some sleep."
"What about you?" Concern was formed in your eyes.
"Don't worry about me." He shrugged "Now please as my guest, try to get some sleep."
"Simon." You rapidly spoke as Simon opened the door "Where are you going?"
"I'm going to search for something eatable for you." He explained "Don't worry, I won't leave you alone." He flashed you a kind smile.
"Thank you." You thankfully looked at him as he chuckled.
Simon came back within seconds with an apple. Yeah an apple, as a 'guest' in a hotel full of blood sucking creatures you never should expect a four-course menu.
After your 'dinner' you prepared yourself on catching some sleep, not glancing to your phone for once. You were currently going through your suitcase as the scent of Alec his cologne filled your nose, you found yourself taking one of his ripped T-shirts out of your suitcase. You probably unintentionally threw it with your other clothes in your suitcase when you weren't paying attention.
"Why not." You sighed to yourself grabbing your boyfriend his ripped black T-shirt as you made your way to Simon his bathroom.
Not one eye closed that night as you couldn't get your mind of Alec his words "I don't love you anymore."
You wanted to hate him and wished you could be as strong as you pretended to be, just ignoring the whole thing and pretenting like nothing happened but you couldn't. The only thing that could calm you down on this moment was Simon his presence, who was placed on the floor next to the bed you were in.
"Simon?" You whisper as you heard him rotate in his position.
"Yes?" He whispers back.
"I can't sleep." You honestly confess as he placed himself straight up.
"Do you want another apple?" He asked as you tried to hold back your laughter.
"No thank you." You softly replied as Simon his wide grin was shown in the dark.
Simon his phone kept buzzing as he removed himsef from the ground, picking it from the table as he turned on the lights "It's Clary, again." He turned to you as you nod your head giving him permission to answer it.
"Clary it's past midnight?" Simon answered the phone.
You couldn't eavesdrop their conversation as Simon was too far away from you but you could read his facial expressions and that was already enough "She's fine." Simon talked into the phone.
"N-no don't let him-" Simon paused "Clary?" He turned to you as his eyes widen "Clary?" He asked one last time before looking at the phone in his hands as he realized that Clary hung up on him.
"You need to get out, now." Simon walked over to you.
"W-what?" You frowned.
"Your boyfriend is going to arrive at any moment." He panics "You know, the mean tall and masculine guy with the arrows that he would love to pierce through my heart." He ads "You see, I'm maybe already dead but that doesn't mean I can't feel him breaking every single bone in my entire body." He remarked as he helped you out of his bed.
"Simon It's ok-"
The door burst open as it revealed your boyfriend with his jaw clenched "O my g-g-g." Simon stutters as Alec walked towards him pushing him against his bedroom wall.
"Alec!" You immediately react as you jumped out of the bed trying to unattach the eldest Lightwood from Simon "Alec stop." You muffled yourself in between the two of them as you pushed him off Simon.
From the moment Alec was a couple feet away from you, Jace and Clary appeared in Simon his doorway "Y/n." Jace ran over to you wrapping his arms around you as Clary did the same with Simon.
"Are you hurt?" Jace checked up on you as he was truly concerned about you.
"I'm fine." You smiled at him as he embraced you again "You scared the shit out of me." His head was placed on yours.
"What's this?" All of your heads snapped to the doorway as it revealed an annoyed Raphael.
"My apologies." Izzy pushed the vampire out of her way "Misleading a downworlder isn't really my thing." She exclaimed before she laid her eyes on you.
"Thank god." She runs over to you as Jace released you so Izzy had the chance to firmly embrace you "We were so worried."
"I still have no answer on all of you Shadowhunters having this secret party in my home." He pursed his lips "This isn't some sort of hotel you can walk in and out, whenever you feel like it." Raphael scolds.
"Practically it is." Simon cocky replied as he earned a glare from his fellow creature.
"Let's just go back to the institute." Clary speaks up as she made her way towards you "C'mon." She placed her arm around you as she guided you towards the door.
The way back to the institute was silent and very awkward. You didn't dared to face Alec for once as you didn't know what was going through his mind right now.
"You guys go, I need to talk with my girlfriend." Alec cleared his throat as they all faced you with a worried look on their faces.
"Go." You faced the three of them as you gave them an assuring look.
As they were fully inside the institute, you turned back around meeting Alec his gaze "So, I'm still your girlfriend huh?" You arched a brow.
"I didn't mean it." Alec ignored your sarcastic comment "I don't know why I said something like that, it just came out." He licked his lips.
"I'm sorry." He walked over to you "I really am." He placed one of his hands on your right cheek as you placed one of your hands on his.
"It's okay." You closed your eyes, enjoying the touch you feared you would never feel again "I need you to understand that I only love you Alec." You locked your eyes with his "No one else." You state "Only you."
"I love you." He placed his forehead against yours "I'm sorry." He repeats in a whisper "I'm so, so sorry."
You touched your nose with his as you giggled before giving him a quick peck on the lips "Let's get back inside." Alec smiled against your lips before he took your hand, intertwining your fingers with his.
"You still need to explain what you did in that downworlder his bed though." He mutters as you rolled your eyes.
"For your clarification, I'm still wearing your T-shirt." You opened the jacket you were wearing that Jace gave you on your guys way back to the institute "See." You point out at the shirt.
"That looks better on the floor." He smirked as he dragged you back inside.