Eight

I leant over the sink, throwing up everything that had been resting in my stomach. It burned as it left my mouth, landing in a mass of black mess. I held my head down, trying not to fall over- a wave of nausea washing over me. I hurried over to the fridge, throwing the door open. I grabbed whatever bottle that was at the front, using my teeth to pull the cork out. I spat it onto the floor, tipping the entire contents of the bottle into my mouth. I growled with pleasure, both hands gripping the bottle eagerly. It smashed into tiny pieces on the floor, I had held on to it too hard. I sighed, looking down at the shards on the floor. I picked them up, tossing them into the bin. I caught sight of my reflection in the window- back to normal.

"Gee, are you okay?" Damien asked, his head pressed against the door. I had forgotten that he was still in the lounge waiting there for me.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." I said, running my hands through my hair, eyes scanning the floor to look for more of the little shards of glass. T o my luck there wasn't any.

"I heard you throwing up, I was just wondering if you were okay?" Damien asked, his voice soaking in concern. My eyes immediately flicked back to the sink, I hurried over to it. Flushing it out with with water, I hoped that it would all wash away, that he wouldn't ask any more questions.

"I'm fine, trust me." I said, making sure that the kitchen was spotless.

"Gee, I can help, let me in." He whined, his hand groping the door handle.

"Wait." I said, holding onto the handle to stop him from entering. I rubbed at my mouth with my shirt, making sure that there was no blood lingering there. I let go, he almost fell into the room. He looked around as if he was making sure that I wasn't doing anything suspicious. He scowled at me suspiciously, knowing that I was doing something- but he didn't quite know what. He looked at me as if to ask if I had been doing anything stupid, to which I shook my head. I hadn't done anything wrong.

"You didn't make yourself throw up, did you?" He asked, walking towards me. He held my face so that we were face to face.

"No, of course not. I must've just eaten too much." I shrugged, trying to make myself sound as innocent as possible. He smiled, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, not wanting to let go. I rested my chin on top of his head, his chest rising and falling against mine. Surely, he would've noticed that there was absolutely no sound coming from inside me. Everything had ground to a halt inside me many centuries ago.

"You're cold, again." He sighed, shivering softly. I sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry." I apologised, wanting to pull away from him. I didn't like that I was causing him even the slightest amount of discomfort. But, his grip on me said otherwise.

"It's okay, I like it." He said, his tone of voice letting me know that for some reason; it turned him on.

"That's odd." I chuckled, ruffling his hair affectionately. He pulled away from me, eyebrows raised.

"Like you said, we all have our little quirks." He tapped me gently on the nose, I rolled my eyes at him. I definitely would have liked to have seen him in a skirt. I bit my bottom lip, trying not to think about it.

"What if," he said, pulling away from me, proceeding to walk around the room, "we just spontaneously fucked in the kitchen?" He asked, pretending to look thoughtful. His hand was resting on his hip, he looked beautiful. I had to force myself to keep control, to stop myself from picking him up and pinning him to the countertop; jabbing my teeth into his neck.

"What if, your sister or Mikey were to walk in on us, making life just that little bit worse?" I asked with a sarcastic shrug, holding up two fingers to emphasise my pony.

"Don't be so sensitive." He purred, slowly walking over to me. I was still fighting the urge to pick him up immediately, but I felt like it was his turn to make the first move. Our lips collided, I felt the blood pulsing through them. I was still fighting the urge to bite him.

"I'm not." I said, smiling. He pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it onto the floor. He pushed me against the door, my head smashing against the wood. He planted little down my chest, I closed my eyes, the pleasant burn from the warmth of his mouth was tingling my skin.
He stopped kissing, he was on his knees- a twisted, yet seductive smile spread across his face. His fingers curled over my jeans, slowly pulling them down. The bulge in my pants growing bigger, harder to control.

"See, you're already excited." He whispered, loudly enough for me to hear him. I growled, wanting him to hurry up. I was aching, my teeth showing. He smiled devilishly, placing his hand on my chest. His fingers dug into my skin, trailing lines all of the way down. He was teasing me- on purpose.

"Do it." I growled, my hand reaching out to his face. He grinned, putting a finger to his parted lips, shushing me.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Mambo Sun by T.Rex

A.N
T.Rex are probably one of my most favourite old old old bands ;) The guitar and the drums are just gorgeous! Don't forget to comment and vote, it helps me out :3

Also! There'll be some *smut* in the next chapter- well, a lot of it XD I won't lie, I promise.