Eleven

Getting to my room, Damien had perched on the edge of my bed. I knew what he wanted- but I couldn't be bothered. I loved him, but he was too needy in that regard. He smiled at me lustfully, patting the spot next to him. I sat next to him, tipping some of the small bottle's contents into my mouth. It fed the burning hunger in my stomach, my fingers gripped the mattress.

"What are you drinking?" He asked, stroking my cheek. The warmth of his skin singed mine.

"Just, medicine." I lied cooly, trying to avoid any further interrogation. His mouth made an 'O' shape as he nodded.

"What does it do?" He asked, he rested his head on my knees, eyes looking up at me. I stared straight ahead of me, wanting to avoid eye contact. Just in case any urges took over me. He reached up to grab my chin, pulling my face down. He frowned, wiping something from my mouth.

"It's an opiate. Puts my stomach at ease, stops my body from hurting." I lied again, wanting him to talk about something else.

"Do you know what'd put me at ease?" He asked, his hand slowly moving down to my crotch. I closed my eyes, not allowing myself to give in to his ways. I didn't want to tonight, I just wanted to sleep. The only thing that he wanted from me lately was sex- and it confused me.

"What?" I asked, deciding to comply with whatever it is that he wanted from me.
He rolled off the bed, kneeling down in front of me. He pulled my pants down, his skin sending familiar shivers across my body. His hand moved slowly, a gasp escaping from my mouth.
Once again he had managed to persuade me into getting what he wanted.
~>•<~

His chest rose and fell quickly, his breath leaving his body in short bursts. His hands shook, they were playing with my hair. He had gotten what he had wanted, probably a little harder than he had accepted. He looked exhausted- that was a good thing. He looked up at me, his neck covered in little purple marks.

"Gee?" He whispered, thinking that I was asleep.

"Mhm?"

"Do you love me?" He asked innocently, he adjusted himself so that he was sat on top of my stomach. I held his hands, rubbing my thumb across the backs of them. There was something in his eye, something that felt that whatever I was about to say wasn't truthful.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" I asked with a frown, I was taken aback. What part of him thought that I didn't love him?

"I don't know. I just- I've never been this loved before. Like, nobody's really taken any interest in me." He shrugged, resting his head in the centre of my chest. I put my fingers through his hair, frowning.

"Don't be stupid Damien, I love you, okay? I always will. If I didn't you probably wouldn't be sitting on me right now." I chuckled, trying to put his mind at ease. He smiled.

"Good, I just wanted to check."
~>•<~
It was a dream- I knew it.
I was sat alone in my room, it was almost pitch black. The only light was from the window; the moonlight. I sat up, trying to look around- almost to no avail. I stepped off the bed, onto something cold, fleshy. Feeling around, I realised that it was a body. I cringed, trying to make out who it was. The floor around them was wet and sticky. I pulled the body onto the bed and into the strand of light.

Damien.

I gasped, covering my mouth immediately. His mouth was ajar, his body limp and lifeless. There were small puncture wounds on his neck, and even in my dream, I had known what I had done. I pushed myself away from him, trying frantically to find Mikey.
In the corridors, it felt like something else that was bad was happening. I flung Mikey's door open, and was met with a snapping sound.
He was on his bed, straddling a body.

"Mikey?" I asked, he stopped doing whatever it was that he was doing.
There was a young, blonde girl underneath him. Fear in her lifeless eyes, she wasn't breathing- dead.

"Yes?" He asked in his animalistic voice. His eyes were a dark red, just like mine.

"What have you done?" I asked, my body shaking.

"The same as you. I was hungry- so were you. They were taking advantage of us, so we gave them what they deserved. Death." He chuckled evilly, returning to his dirty work.
I slammed his door, running back to my room. I hoped and prayed that I wasn't too late. I could save him, turn him into one of us. It was too late for his sister, Mikey had clearly already taken care of her. Stepping back into my room, I realised that something was wrong. There was a certain air to it that felt suspicious. Something covered my eyes, whispering something inaudible in my ears.
~>•<~

"Gee, are you awake?" Somebody whispered, I opened an eye to see who it was.
It was Mikey.

"I am now, why?" I growled, wrapping my arm around Damien tighter.

"I-I need your help cleaning up. I got a little too carried away last night. There's stuff everywhere." He tapped his foot against the floor impatiently, imploring me to get up and help him.

"Ten minutes." I groaned, resting my head on top of Damien's. He thanked me, before quietly jogging out of the room.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Come On by The Rolling Stones

A.N
I haven't updated this story in a while- probably because I got carried away with editing a story and writing Psycho Circus :P I know where this story is going (for definite) and I also have some ideas on how to feed it into an sequel for Vampires Will Never Hurt You ;)
Don't forget to comment and vote, it helps me out a bunch.