Seventeen

My phone rang repeatedly for a week straight. I didn't go to school, I didn't want to look at him. Instead, Mikey and I found ourselves spending time with each other. His stab wound healed quickly, and we drank like pigs.

"You know what's funny?" I slurred, throwing beer on the floor accidentally. Mikey laughed, finding it hard not to fall off the couch that he was lying on.

"What?" He frowned, almost dropping his bottle on the floor.

"The fact that- The fact that I thought Damien was the "one". But he's not, he's an ass." I chuckled, using air quotation marks, pouring more beer down my throat. It was a good job that I was dead, otherwise I would probably be dying of liver failure. We had already consumed an entire liquor store, and there was definitely room for more.

"Like, I don't think that he's an ass. He's just a little self-absorbed. I mean, I could hear you two you know, from sitting down here. I'm guessing that he wanted a lot of it." He chuckled, I hissed at him.

"I mean, every time I laid down he pounced on me." I admitted, although I did miss him just a little. Only just a little bit. But, I didn't appreciate being lied to. Or the fact that his sister stabbed my brother. I wanted to stay away from him, and forget that he had ever walked into my life. As easy as that was as a thought- it would be difficult for me to handle. He wasn't healthy for me, and he wanted something that I would never be able to give to him.

"You miss him, don't you." He accused me, waving his bottle at me, beer sloshing onto the floor. I frowned, shaking my head in denial.

"You miss her." I accused him, trying to stand up. It wasn't a good idea, but my drunken mind wasn't great at coming up with master plans.

"Dude, all that we ever did was talk about her feelings. And the only feelings that I care about are mine and yours. So naturally, I didn't give a damn." He was such a dick when he was drunk, but, being a caring and patient guy was his prerogative. It was his future, and only he could dictate that.

"That sounds interesting." I said sarcastically, falling into the door frame, completely knocking myself out. Mikey started to laugh hysterically as I fell onto the floor. It was surprisingly comfortable, I could feel myself slowly drifting away. I rested my head on my arms, falling into a drunken dream.
~>•<~

My own snore woke me up, I was dribbling onto the floor. My head felt like it had been danced on in killer high heels, my body felt heavy. I pulled myself up using the door frame that had knocked me out in the first place. Mikey was fast asleep on the couch; something felt different. I stumbled over to him, clicking in his face to wake him up.

"Wake up, I feel like there's something wrong." I said, watching his eyes open lazily. He sighed, rolling onto the floor. I pulled him up by his collar, he dusted himself off.

"I'll go look upstairs, you check outside and the kitchen." He patted me on the back, waddling out of the door and up the stairs. My stomach was taunting me for consuming so much alcohol in such a short amount of time. My head hurt like a bitch, I held onto it as I pushed open the kitchen door. He was standing there. One of my green bottles in his hand. I frowned, hoping that it was just a trick of my imagination.

"Damien, please get out of my house. What are you doing here?" I asked exasperatedly. I sighed, both happy and annoyed that he was there. I watched him bite the cork out of the top, he turned around to face me.

"Shut up Gerard." He hissed, tipping the blood into his mouth. I watched his face twist, I heard his stomach churn.

"You can't drink that, how many times do I have to tell you? Why don't you listen to me? And why won't you just go." I begged, watching him place the half-empty bottle onto the countertop behind him.

"You could just turn me, please Gerard. We can be together, forever-"

"I'm not going to do that Damien. Don't ask me to do that again. I warned you that this is something that I don't wish on anybody, it's not something that you want." I sighed, wanting his constant begging to end. I pinched the top of my nose as a wave of nausea rushed over me, my stomach threatening to send every single ounce of alcohol that I had drank back up to the back of my throat. He looked as if he was about to cry, he stomped his foot angrily.

"It's unfair Gerard!" He screamed at me, throwing the bottle at me. I caught it, setting it down next to me. I could feel the anger bubbling inside me- more so than the beer.

"Don't you dare say anything is unfair. You don't know the meaning of the word. I would give everything that I have, immortality and all, to be able to live and breathe as a human. Not a vampire. You are lucky and you should appreciate that!" I screamed, my eyes burned. They had turned red, I knew it. He looked frightened, he backed away from me as I inched closer to him. I wasn't going to drink from him, I was going to scare him.

"You can't hurt me Gerard." He said quietly, lip quivering.

"Try me." I growled, getting closer and closer to him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- I Was Made For Lovin' You by KISS

A.N
I'm running out of things to sayyyyyyyy..... I suckkkkkk, ah well, at least I have endless amounts of time to write mediocre stories XD

Don't forget to comment and vote ;)