Twelve

Grudgingly, I pulled myself out of bed- making sure to not wake up Damien. He was sleeping soundly, his chest gently rising and falling.
Knowing full well what Mikey had done, I decided against fully-clothing myself. Mikey was standing in the doorway, looking in on what he had done. There was a strong, metallic smell making its way from inside his room- threatening to send me over the edge. Instead, I pulled him inside, telling myself that I wasn't allowed to get that way. I wouldn't do it around Damien; he wouldn't be safe.

"What the fuck did you do last night, Mikey?" I asked, my hands on my hips, taking in the scene. There was blood covering all of the walls, as well as the floor and his bed. The body of a woman was lying half on the bed, her head on the floor.

"Like I said, I got carried away. Just help me clean up before your boyfriend wakes up and wonders where you are." He winked at me, rolling up his rug, tucking it underneath his arm. I sighed, looking at him through squinting eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend. We haven't made anything official, and I suspect that we won't." I shrugged, pulling the lifeless body of the girl from the bed. I wasn't phased by the fact that I had the body of a recently deceased girl in my arms, it was the smell of the blood. My stomach was churning, begging me to drink from the pool of blood at my feet. It was cold, unappetising. Only an animal would drink from it. I shook those animalistic thoughts from my mind, gently laying the girl down away from the bed.

"I don't know why you're being all ceremonious, she's just a prostitute." Mikey shrugged with a giggle, pulling the bed clothes off of the bed.

"So that's how you get your food." I teased him, watching his eyes roll almost into the back of his head, a huge sigh emitting from deep inside of him.

"Shut up, they're easy bait. And I get something out of it- as well as a clean-up job," He chuckled, I nodded in admittance. There had been many times in the past where I had lured a prostitute into my lair, "Exactly." He added with a laugh, watching as I nodded. I shook my head as we dumped all of the stained bed covers into a pile by the door. I picked up the girl, throwing her over my shoulder, dumping her onto the pile.

"So, how come you're not dating Damien? His sister says that he's obsessed with you." He raised an eyebrow, the girl was over my shoulder.

"I don't know Mikey, I guess that I haven't really gotten around to it." I sighed, walking with him along corridor. He stopped at the stairs, looking at me like he knew that I was lying- I wasn't. He jogged down the stairs, me following after him. I was pleasantly surprised that Damien hadn't woken up, at least I hadn't heard him calling for me. Mikey was waiting outside. The early morning sunlight had illuminated the messy garden, a large hole in front of him. There was a strong smell of wet soil, the pile of dirty sheets laid there. I dropped the lifeless girl into the pit. I covered her face as Mikey shovelled the dirt in.

"How's Reagan? She seems to be addicted to you." I asked with a sigh, looking up at my window to check that Damien hadn't seen. He hadn't, he was still asleep.

"You know, for once I'm really not interested. She's beautiful- don't get me wrong, but I'm really really not interested. She's boring." He sighed, patting the ground with the back of his shovel. I pouted, nodding my head.

"Fair enough."

"And, I can't help but think that she wants to use me for something. The way she's so obsessed with talking to me, with being around me. You should be careful with him too." Mikey said, gesturing to the window. He was staring, so I turned around. Damien was standing topless at the window, looking confused.

"I'm going back to him. Don't worry, Mikey, I'll be fine." I smiled, Mikey didn't look so pleased.
I jogged back into the house, back to my room. He was lying on my bed, waiting for me.

"What were you doing outside?" He asked, his voice shrouded with sleep. He yawned, resting his head on my pillow.

"Oh nothing, Mikey and I were just talking." I smiled innocently, joining him on the bed. He crawled on top of me, straddling my stomach.

"Are you close with your brother?" He asked, his warm hands resting on my chest.

"Yeah, I should say so. Why?" I asked with a pout, he held my hand against his cheek. My thumbs stroked his skin, sending little shivers across both of our bodies.

"I just wondered what it was like to be appreciated by family."
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- The Number Of The Beast by Iron Maiden

A.N
I'm pissed off because my mum won't let me go and see my boyfriend- she thinks that he'll get me pregnant or something -_- ugh what a silly woman...
Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote, it helps me out.