Chapter 1

Felony's P.O.V

My brother and I never really got along that well.... he hung out with Simone (Marceline's daughter) too much. I personally think that girls up to no good. But hey that's just my opinion. Back when Felix and I where toddlers, dad told us all about the adventures he and Uncle Jake went on when he was young.

He even told us about the time when he first met mom. He told us that our uncle went out to find him a new princess to date but found her. Pop said that at first mum wasn't sure about him, but soon fell in love. And of course the time when they first broke up. A sad day it was I heard.

But back to present day, dad and mom had Felix and me. We have some powers, like we are heat resistance but my brother and I are quite good with swords when necessary. We have identical red hair on fire like mom did, but mine is longer. Also, we have normal skin color, though like papa.

Then there is Fionna, our youngest sister. She has dad's hair and skin color, long blond hair. Also, she wears pop's hat with pride. Of course, she needs some kind of resemblance of mom in her. And that is the power. She has full power of the element of heat. If mum and her fought, it would be hard to tell who would win.

Felix's P.O.V

You might be wondering who we stay with because mum and pop went missing when Fel and me were only 3 and Fi was only a baby under the age of two. We stayed with Queen Bubblegum and her children, Lolly and Crunch. Also, every once and awhile Felony and I slipped out to Aunt Lady and Uncle Jake's house. Don't get me wrong... I liked living at the candy kingdom and all... but QB seemed to favorite Fionna.

"Felix!" Crunchy shouted over at me from across the room. "I've gotta plan."

"Plan? Plan for what?" I asked, leaning towards him. What? I really did forget what in the glob we were doin.

"To ask Simone on a date. I will be your wingman. I need to thank you for setting me up with Lemon Pie. She is the sweetest sour lemon a guy could ask for. C'mon lemme help ya out." Crunchy replied as he pulled out a picture of Lemon Grab's first born daughter. I have to admit she is the prettiest of the lemons.

"Um... Thanks bro?" I blushed at the thought of kissing Simone.

Felony walked into the throne room. "Ooooo! Felix is blushing! You thinking about Lolly? Please tell me it's not that batty girl your obsessed about.... Simone is it?" I blushed again, when she said Simone.

"Wait up Felony!" Lolly screeched, running in the room.

AUTHORS NOTE

Plz 4give me 4 such a short chapter. :( Plz comment what Ice King 's son should be named. :) thx