Chapter 5

Simone's P.O.V

I would of never suspected Felony to agree to go on an adventure with me. It practically blew my mind. But back to business. "So Jake..... how we gonna recruit the citizens?"

Jake opened his mouth to answer, but before he could, Felix started talking. "Easy. We can get Crunch to join, along with his girl friend, Lemon Pie. I got an idea. How about I get Lemon Pie, Felony and Simone gets Crunch to join, and Uncle Jake, find NPTER. Ok?"

We all nodded, and went on our ways to gain some recruits. But I wasn't really the happiest to hear that Felix put Felony and I together. I was going to object, put I knew it was better for the sake of my mother.

Felony's P.O.V

Most of the trip Simone and me didn't talk to each other. Believe it or not, I actually was getting annoyed at the silence, so I looked over at her to start a conversation. "So Simone, I know who your mother is, but if I actually think of it, I don't know who your father is."

Soon I regret that I said that, cause when I looked over at Simone, I could tell I hit a sore spot. "My dad?" She finally said, as she looked down at her feet. "My father died when mum was pregnant with me. Died cause of a wooden stake in the ruins of the town. You know, people didn't always accept vampires.....They feared that we would kill them, so they killed us first. They burnt down our house, my mom flew out but my dad wasn't so lucky. A man threw a stake up in the air and it hit pop as he was flying out. Never met my pa put mum says his name was Marshall Lee."

For the first time in what seemed like ages, I pitied Simone. "I am sorry.... I didn't know....." I actually for the first time, leaned in and hugged her. By the time we got over talking about sympathy and what not we were at the front gates of the Candy Kingdom.

Sitting on the other side of the gates was Crunch, walking by. "Yo Crunch!" Simone yelled.

Crunch looked over at us, that's when I saw where he was heading. He was heading over to his mom, who was crying on a bench."O hey, Felony and Simone. C'mon in." He replied, handing his mom a tissue. A bit of guilt rushed through my body.

"We need to ask you something, Crunch. We need your help. It's about all the kidnaps happening. Including our parents and Fionna. And Lemon Pie's dad." I asked, walking next to him, as I mouthed sorry to Peebles.

Queen Bubblegum perked up when I mention my parents, she stopped crying. "What's this about? May I help on finding Finn? And of course your moms......"QB asked, standing up. "I have a plan. I have a tracking chip in my neck, if you looking at this tracking device, you will be able to find me anywhere."

Simone and me looked at each other, with puzzled faces. "Why would that matter?" Simone finally asked her, what we both were thinking.

"I am going to get captured. He wants me for my brains. When he kidnaps me, he will lead you guys to the place me and your families are hiding." Peebles whispered, looking around, making sure nobody was watching us. "Now do you understand?"

Simone and me nodded, but Crunch didn't look too sure about this idea. "What if he hurts you?"

Bubblegum frowned, and replied,"Then he hurts me. And I am not going to change my mind. End of discussion."

I felt like we susceeded. Even though this was only the start.

Felix's P.O.V

I looked over at Lemon Pie. "So will you help us?" She gave me an unreadable emotion, then she sat down.

"Mhm. Yes." She replied, leading me to the exit. "Let's go." She picked up a small flute and headed out of the kingdom.

"Thank you." I told her as, she jumped on a lemon horse.

"Anybody that is a friend of Crunch, is a friend of mine. Plus this is a good way to save my father. Also, I am so glad to leave the castle, my uncle doesn't allow me. He says it's not fit for a princess put here. But i really don't care." She told me, as she rode the stead back to the tree house.