Chapter 4

Felix's P.O.V.

"Know that we are going on an adventure, we need to make a plan. That's not going to work well till we. get some more research." I commented.

"Right. Who's are suspects? Who all is captured? Where are we going?" Uncle Jake asked, going over to the bookshelf and bringing back a notebook and pencil.

"Um.... Peebles says that she saw ice king. But 'at is what she says..... I don't know how true it is. Then the people missing are Finn, Flame Princess, Fionna, Lemon Grab #2, and that's all I think....... And I have no clue where they could be....." Felony answered as Jake scribbled down the names of the victims.

We all turned around as a banging noise occurred on the window behind BMO. Out side of the window, Simone wore a floppy sun hat to protect her from the sun. "Felix!!!!"

I ran over to the window and let her in. I saw out of the corner of my eyes, Felony rolling her eyes at Simone. I turned to her and shot her a stern face. She shrugged and walked over to us. "What do you want?"

Simone narrowed her eyes at Felony then looked back at me. A sense of urgency shone in her eyes. "My mom. She vanished!!! A strange man kidnapped her! I was awoken by the sound of her scream. But I was too late!" Simone shed a tear.

Felony's P.O.V

O my glob, that girl is such of a lier. She must of put a spell or something on Felix, cause he just sat there blushing, and agreed to help her. I looked over at Uncle Jake, writing Marceline on the paper. He looked worried as he wrote down each letter. I then turned to be face to face with Simone and she smirked at me. That was the last straw.

"Felix! It's obviously a trick! Don't you even think about helping her." I blurted out at my brother, who was enganging in a conversation about her.

He snapped his head back at me. "How would you feel if you nobody will howl us find our parents? We have help, so it's only right to help back. Also, she can help us on our journey. Please Fel, behave." He looked deep into my eyes, and I could tell he really wanted us to get along.

"Ok." I told him, as she quickly stuck her tongue out at me. "If SHE behaves. But I doubt she will. So....."

Felix sent me a please-get-along look. I thought about it, and as much as it hurts me to agree, I agreed. "True. Dad always told us to be heroes."

Simone looked shocked, but peaked over at Jake's list. "Fionna got kidnapped?" I nodded.

"Enough drama and chit chat. Down to our plan. We will gather more recruits tomorrow. We don't know how strong the villain is, but he must be strong to be taking down all these great heroes... He gotta be using them somehow..... like Finn's agility and fighting skills, Fionna and FP's fire, Marcline's vampire power to levitate and super speed, Lemon Grab's distraction and pass out music, all he needs is is ice,which he has, and he has that, or we suppose." Jake said, getting worried.

"We need to save them, TODAY." Felix said, as he worried. "Please!"

Jake sat there, as all of us gave him big eyes. "We will need to recruit a citizen of Lemon Grab Castle, we need NPTER, and a citizen of Candy Kingdom. But...... Fine. Let's start it today."

"Yay!" We all chanted.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hai. :) Sorry 4 the short chapter.... I did 2 today..... :) Thx bye.....