Chapter 7

Crunch's P.O.V

Why did I agree to this? Why? I smacked myself on the forehead. Idiot. I am such an idiot. "What are you hitting yourself?" Lemon Pie asked, as she pulled my hand off my head.

I shook my head. "Nothing." I went back to Jake, who was currently half way out of the door. He extended his body as he nudged he up with the rest of the adventurers.

"Off to QB!" Jake shouted, and headed off into the dark night.

---------------------------------

The sunlight beamed into my eyes, awakening me. At first I was startled, but I looked next to me, where I saw a sleeping Lemon Pie and Simone. Jake slept next to me, all worn out. He must of stopped somewhere for the night. I immediately recognized our location.

A dark shadow of a huge rock towered over us. There, I saw a middle aged man walk out of the rocks. He held a wand and butterflies surrounded him. We were at the entrance of wizard city.

The man flickered his wand and A rainbow appeared of his head. He looked directly at me and frowned. I knew who he must of been. AbracaDaniel. I remember him from some stories mom told me, apparently he was the foolish wizard who was rude to her. I shook my head at him.

He reached into his pocket and grabbed a lock of my mother's hair. He then mumbled some words under his breath, then flickered his wand again. The hair turned into slime and he wiped it of his hands. He looked at me, again, and mouthed to me 'dum royality', then walked away.

Felony looked over at me and tilted her head to the side, in confusion. I just ignored her, and woke up Jake and Lemon Pie. I decided not to wake up Simone.

Felix appeared to come out of what it seemed, nowhere. He brought NPTER with him.

Lemon Pie's P.O.V

I smiled at Crunch, then got up. "Mhm. Ok guys, let's burn some daylight." I looked over at Jake who was already set to go.

He formed into a huge bus, and motioned us to hop in. Felix picked up the sleeping Simone and put her on one the back seats of Jake. I sat on the closest seat to the exit. Crunch sat next to me, and gave be me a quick kiss on the cheek. I looked next to me, to see Felony sitting next to NPTER and Felix in the back with Simone.

For what seemed like hours, we finally got to the red dot. "We are here. Exit to your right." Jake said, forming back into his normal shape.

"Ok. It says that the princess is on he other side of this wall." Jake pointed to a huge black wall in the middle of a cemetery. That's when I realized where we were. Mutated zombie like figures crept on the streets. We were on the outskirts of where the nuclear bombshell off at, starting the Great Mushroom War. Toxic Pits were every where.

Jake's P.O.V

Too easy. This just is way too easy. Too obvious. Everyone would of expected someone to find Finn way earlier, if it was just at the ruins of the town..... What's the catch???

Simone opened her eyes and yawned. I watched her freak out as she observed her surroundings. I also saw, Felix try to comfort her, I was too busy to care. That's when a I looked down, and I knew we were being set up. A set of trap doors opened, as we fell into a dark, creepy abandoned lab.

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for the cliffhanger! I would also like to thank man419 and Minecraft_Rox for being me first followers. :) And yay 9. reads. Hey it's better than zero. Gotta go my little butterflies!!! Bye and thx!!! Have a good night!!!