Chapter 2

"Lolly......" Felony said, looking down at the ten year old. "Where is Fionna?"

Lolly paused for a second, trying to remember. "Uhh.... O I remember!! She and my mommy were hanging out in the science lab."

Felony and I looked at each other than rolled our eyes. "Ok Lolly. As long as she's with someone not wondering the Candy Kingdom."

Bubblegum's P.O.V

I looked down at the little girl, and smiled. "That's nice Fionna."

She looked up at me and smiled back. "Bubblegum, can I ask you a question about my daddy? I have heard so much stuff about us looking alike.... is it true?"

"Yes. You remind me of him. What else did you want to know about him?" I asked her, glaring into her big blue eyes. "My hero where are you?" I whispered to myself.

"Can you tell me some stories about daddy?"

"Sure. There was this one time when I was turned into a 13 year old girl, the same age as he was... You see, Lemon Grab was in charge of the kingdom. That was a major problem... Lemon Grab was throwing innocent citizens into the dungen for doing silly things like sneezing. So Finn and I played a prank on him, thinking he would stop, but it only made it worse. That's when I realized that there was only one way to make things right. To add more gum to me and turn me eighteen again. Sure, that hurt me. I learned to love Finn but I knew it was for the better. When I turned eighteen again, I knew my royal duties over ruled a school girl crush and we broke up..... But Finn is still my hero wherever he is......." I said, as I wiped a tear that was going down my cheek.

"Thank you Auntie Bonnie..." Fionna said, as she hugged me and started sobbing. "Do you think he is still alive? Finn, I mean...."

"I don't know...but I bet he is. He is brave he won't get killed by just anyone, you know. But the one thing I wonder is why he left his kids. Finn would never do that. When he was just a boy he loved Stormy as a son." I replied,as we both sat there and sobbed.

But that minute didn't last long. An elderly man burst through the window, glass shattering everywhere. "Aww. We meet again my sweet Bubblegum. But not for long."

I got up to yell for the banana guards but everything went black. The last thought that went through my mind was Fionna.

Fionna's P.O.V

"Ice King!" I screeched at him, aiming a fireball at his face, but he dodged it. "Why did you freeze QB?"

Ice King snapped his fingers and a bunch of heat resistance chains pulled around me. He won. I Couldn't move a muscle if I wanted to. "Why?!?"

"I need you. As a wife and I have somebody there you might want to meet." Ice King whistled and pointed his crooked finger at me.

There was a bright light, then it went dark.

AUTHORS NOTE

0 reads :( I hope I get some soon. :) Plz comment if anyone one is reading this. ;) Bye thx.