Chapter 3

Bubblegum's P.O.V

"Mom?Mom?Mom?"

"Bonnie? Are you ok?"

"Queen? Queen????"

I opened my eyes to see my children, my husband, Dr. Ice Cream, and the banana guards. I blinked and tried to remember what happened. "Gumball, Fionna! A a man burst through the window and and he it went black... Then now... Where's Fionna?!?"

"Calm down dear. What did this man look like?" My husband asked, quickly turning around to see how Fionna's siblings were.

I didn't know how to respond to Gumball's question. "The ice king.... it was him..."

"No. You know that Simon died many years ago. Marceline was crushed. Or we think that he died... We found his crown on the floor next to a corpse that was unidentified. We never saw him again... how could he just appear again? His power wasn't that strong before... What did you really see?" Gumball questioned, as he strolled his fingers down my hair.

"I told you!!!! It's the Ice King! I swear. He must of cut his long beard off, but he was semi cute. Well better than before. He was younger than the Ice King. It had to be Simon. What if that body wasn't his????" I asked, pulling my self up to see the twins of Finn and 'her'.

"What about Fionna????? Did you let him take her?????" Felony shouted at me and Felix seemed to be looking at me for an answer also.

"I couldn't! What did you except me to do? He knocked me out cold-literally. I don't know what I could of done.. He took me out first!" I commented then quickly changed my tone of voice. "I am sorry. She meant a lot to me, also. It's a shame to see her go."

"It's true then!!!! You never wanted to take care of us! You only agreed because you didn't want to let Fionna down!! Bye Bubblegum. Let's go Felix." Felony shouted, as her hair turned into flames and she started to spark. "Bye Gumball!"

I knew one thing, I didn't want to get a daughter of FP mad. I already learned my lesson once. That's one reason why I keep Fionna happy. Also, I see Finn in her.

Jake's P.O.V

I heard knocking at the door. I looked over at BMO. "Can you get it?" I didn't feel like getting the door, I was looking at pictures of Finn.

"Sure Jake! It might be Finn!!!! Yay!!!!!" BMO jumped for joy and headed down the ladder.

"Maybe." I Knew that it wasn't going to be Finn.... I gave up on him on him coming back years ago. Yea, I miss him like heck.

"No Finn!" BMO yelled from downstairs, then her voice got cheerful again. "It's Felony and Felix."

I smiled and thought how happy Finn would be if he saw his children. Oh Finn, are you out there somewhere? Felony and Felix came up the ladder, and I saw how Felony's hair was on fire. That meant she was mad, there on the other hand, Felix looked worried.

"What's going on???" I asked, completely confused.

"Bubblegum!!!!" Felony shouted, her eyes getting full of fire. "That no good princess!!! Dang nabit herself!!! Ugh!!!!!!"

"Fionna got kidnapped!!!!!! Now our family just deducted by one more person, and I am not going allow it. We are going to find Fi AND mom and dad. You with us???" Felix told me, my body tingled at the sound of an adventure, a feeling I had not got for a long time.

I smirked and got up from my chair. "For Finn!!!!!"

AUTHORS NOTE.

Just wanted to say that Finn still is alive. :) It's breaking my heart to write this though..... Plz continue reading. ;)