Chapter 6

Jake's P.O.V

By the time Peebles explained the plan, I knew in no time we would have our friends back. I just knew this plan is going to work. "I am going to 'stroll' back to the castle. See you tomorrow." Bubblegum walked out into the darkness of the night.

We all gathered around the Mitchell's window, watching QB head to the kingdom. "Is she going to be save?" Crunch asked, keeping his eye on his mom. Everyone shrugged, but Lemon Pie put her hand on his shoulders and nodded.

That's when it happened. As a very faint Bubblegum reached the cotton forest, a mysterious figure swooped down. He grabbed QB and took of with her limp body. "Why isn't she moving?" Crunch nervously asked, now pacing around the room.

"It's part of the plan, honey." Lemon Pie said, hugging him.

"Anyway, now we are on phase two, saving her. We will have her back in no time." I said, trying to reassure the kid. "Let's look at the tracking device now."

NPTER grabbed the device off the table and handed it to me. I looked down at the moving red dot, along with the still yellow dot, which must have been the device. "Let's go to sleep and worry about this tomorrow."

"Nah. Let's deal with this problem face on. The sooner we do it, the sooner our loved ones are saved. Get that reasoning, dawg?" Simone asked, running her fingers down my neck, and her fangs out.

I never really felt save around vampires really.... so I gave into her. "Ok, ok, stop that now."

"That's what I thought, now let's spread out.

AUTHORS NOTE

This is probably the shortest chapter I will ever write .... don't worry I will add more later