8. We do care

Ok guys, I know that chapter is early ( 4 days too early) but I just have to say something.

I am dying right now, literally dying.

That new chapter gave me everything. I can't stop crying and screaming at the same time.

For these who didn't read it yet, READ IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But oh gosh, that chapter made my week, no my month, the best so far
Thank you, Hiro Mashima
________________________________________________________

Levy's P.O.V.

Running as fast as she could, she stormed to the bathroom and locked it behind her. While she dressed in his big shirt, she could hear him walking up and down his room in front of the door.

"Shrimp, come on, let me see it. There was definitely something, come on out! "

She didn't even think about it.

"No".

"SHRIMP GET OUT!". His growling voice could have woken up every living creature in that forest and for one moment, she was scared. But in the end, she convinced herself and stepped out of the bathroom, at least wearing more than a little towel.

"I'll get out Gajeel, don't scream so loud, you're waking Lily up".

As soon as she opened the door, he stood in front of her and didn't let her escape. His big frame blocked the way through, so she just stayed there and looked into his eyes, not a bit afraid of him.

"Shrimp, again, why didn't ya tell us about that?!", he asked again with a lot of anger that he didn't try to hide. Her arms crossed in front of her chest, she raised her chin to lock his furious look, just to imitate his angry expression. So he saw her shoulders.

"I was so bad during this whole training already ... I didn't want to destroy the mood while getting thrown on the ground.

It's nothing anyway, don't worry dragon", she declared. Her intention to flee out of this situation was nipped in the bud when he just grabbed her shoulders, turned her around and pulled the shirt a little down so he could have a free look at her shoulders.

"Hey!", she yelled when he reviled her naked shoulder. Her hand grabbed the shirt so he couldn't pull it any lower.

"Never hide something like this again shrimp!"

The half dragon just stared at her, his finger slowly beginning to massage her. Gosh, that felt incredibly good. But she still had her pride, though since their training that lacked a lot. And beside him being really nice to her, he was still a half dragon. A magical creature who could kill her in less than a second. She was scared, though she didn't want to be.

"St-Stop touching me! You can't just pull shirts down and touch me!", she screamed and got out of his grip. He looked down at her with no mercy. And suddenly, his eyes changed. The crimson red eyes weren't worried anymore, not even angry, they were disappointed. Before she could say something, he shrugged and looked away.

"Don't whine tomorrow.

Leave my room shorty", he stated and stepped to the left to let her a way to finally run into the living room. He shot his door with a big bang behind him. She had annoyed him, definitely.

As soon as she laid down on the couch, she wished his hands back on her back. It had felt so good and she was somehow sure that he would have massaged her whole back if she just had let him. Why was she always so stubborn? He never hurt her the whole time, he even made her laugh but his hands on her back made her scared? That wasn't really reasonable.