25. Disappointments and pieces of paradise

Levy's P.O.V.

She left the house early in the morning, walking down the alley in a hurry. This morning had started quite ordinary. Gajeel was awake long before she had opened her eyes, like always. But this time, Lily and he were sitting at the table, preparing breakfast for her together. They made some kind of small talk, due to her issues from the past nights ... she still hadn't forgiven Lily. He tried so hard to talk to her, but Levy was still a bit insecure, about both of them.

Maybe it was time for her to accept his apology. She would think about it during her training. At least that was what she thought of before she met with Freed.

This was the first day of training her magical abilities. Freed would wait for her at 9 a.m. outside the guild. He just said he knew a perfect spot for her lessons at the edge of the town. Their training would go on all day long, Freed didn't exactly tell her what to expect from her first training. He just smiled when she asked what to bring with her and winked, saying she could go bare, but clothes were also excepted, causing her to turn completely red.

She was excited ... maybe a bit more than just excited. This was her first lesson in magic, the first teacher she ever had. Someone who understood her, after all, these years.

Gajeel wasn't quite happy with her plans for the day, but he didn't say anything to keep her away from Freed. Levy didn't understand what he didn't like about the other mage ... she would ask him about that later.

Before she went to their meeting point, she walked towards the room she had stayed in before but was stopped by Gajeel and Lily immediately. That was when she realised, that all her clothes weren't there anymore. They put them into a box next to Gajeels wardrobe. After seeing that, she hurried to get dressed into some sports clothes and ran to the guild, doing her best to ignore the feeling of being alone once more. They had already packed her stuff, hadn't they?

(Time skip)

Freed's training wasn't as she had excepted it to be. They greeted each other with a hug and went off to his special training place. He didn't offer too much, the open field he brought her to was just beautiful. Wide, open and all kind of areas in the surrounding. The field, a river and the forest with the mountains a few minutes away. Just the perfect place to train.

They talked about her magical abilities first, before starting the actual physical part. Freed wanted to know everything, how good she was, what spells she knew and more. After a long time of talking, he seemed satisfied and nearly pushed her to show him her skills, her power before explaining how to make the impact of the spells bigger. Though it wasn't the exact kind of magic they shared, Freed knew a lot about it in general and besides giving her tips, they went to the library in the guildhall. The number of books was incredible, but especially the range of books concerning her specific abilities. This day, Levy took two books with her, knowing she would have read them that day or in the morning. It was already 2 in the afternoon when Freed decided to get something to eat. Levy brought something with her, some fruit for her and also for Freed, but when she wanted to tell him, he had already dragged her away to a restaurant. Though it was nice and they served incredibly delicious food inside, she was more eager to go back to her lessons. Freed didn't share that opinion at all. He talked and talked, asked her question after question and when they finally left, he decided to go for a walk in the forest in order to make her more familiar with the new surroundings.

During their walk over the field and through the forest, he asked her all kinds of questions.
What do you like to do? What's your favourite colour? When she asked him why he was so curious about her, he just smirked and leant down to whisper: "I would like to know everything about you, my beautiful student."