32. The Truth

Dedication to my (probably) most consistent reader.

WARNING! Mature content

Levy's P.O.V.

"I'm exhausted, let's take a break", Levy suggested, looking at her loved one with pleading eyes. His icy glare told her what she'd expect him to do.

She was standing in the Pool, holding onto the edge while she raised her feet up and down, again and again. Gajeel was outside, walking up and down, correcting her if she didn't conduct the exercises how he'd liked her to conduct them.

Honestly, she was just exhausted. Not knowing how much time had passed since they had entered the indoor pool at the back of the guild, Levy knew it wasn't enough time to satisfy her dragon.

"You aren't done with exercising yet. We started an hour ago, 30 more minutes Levy. Then we can take a break," he answered, leaving no room for any objections. Nevertheless, Levy tried it.

"I'm really tired Gajeel. Just a little break to rest for a few moments and I'll be back to-"

"No. You can't be tired yet, we've done close to nothing in the past few minutes." He was still glaring at her while she pouted, not breaking eye contact for a second. She thought about reminding him that he wasn't doing anything but shouting out commands and telling her what exercising she should do next. She was in the water, she was kicking her legs again and again, not him.

With a soft smile on her face, she told him the reason why her body wasn't ready for any hard work that day.

"You wore me out last night. I'd have preferred staying in bed today." Gajeel's look got softer and she smiled at him, feeling how her cheeks began to turn red by the mention of yesterday night's exercises.

He hadn't taken her yesterday, at least not how she had wanted him to. Both fully unclothed, her laying on her back while her man was on top of her, so close from entering what was already his, he had stopped. To Levy's reluctance.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. You need to know what had happened before you allow me to love you", he had whispered, bending his head down to kiss her neck, leaving small, soft marks on her body. Once she had put her clothes off, the look in his eyes had changed. Worry had turned into pure lust and love, making her feel as if no scar mattered, every flaw was another perfection he loved.
Why couldn't he accept that she loved him just as much?

"Don't be so stupid! Whatever it is, I'll be angry at you for a few days, but don't make it an excuse for not loving me! I don't care about it, so forget it and love me. Can't you see how much I need you?" She had grabbed his head, pulling him down into a hungry kiss. His body was so warm, so muscular and big. She loved the feeling of his skin against hers, of him touching her wherever he wanted to. At first, she was frightened of him seeing her completely bare, but after a few seconds of kisses, laughter and lust, there was no fear left. He was perfect.

When his hand had reached down to her thighs, she immediately put her legs around his waist. Leaving her lips which formed a pout afterwards, he had sat up and looked down on his naked woman. His hands had grabbed her injured leg, softly massaging it. With closed eyes, she could relax completely, not feeling any pain when he touched the injury. She would soon be completely healed again.

"I won't take you as long as you are in this state and I don't know how to control myself. I'd hurt you and that's not acceptable," he explained, letting her leg go and grabbing her hips instead

Before she could have made a remark, reminding him about Wendy's comments, how she had told them that her injury was already better than expected, he spoke again with a grin on his lips.