26. Drunken sleepover

Levy's P.O.V.

One night and day passed and she spent her time with Gajeel and Lily until Lucy visited her in the afternoon. Her friend had never visited Gajeel and Lily before and was quite amazed by their beautiful, small house. After storming into their house, she grabbed past by her and ran into their bedroom, grabbing some of Levy's clothes before coming back, taking her hand and dragging her out of the house.

"Sleepover time today, you'll get her back tomorrow!", she screamed and slammed the door shut. Levy could only take a little glimpse of her friends, Lily smiling, Gajeel being completely confused.

Levy and Lucy teamed up to make Lucy's apartment comfy before everyone else came. There were tonnes of pillows and blankets thrown on the floor, little snacks like pizzas and chips. When the sun disappeared behind the horizon, the others barged in and placed lots of bottles filled with 'secret fantastic liquid', like Erza said, and sat down on the ground. Besides Levy, Lucy invited Juvia, Erza and Mira. Wendy wasn't allowed to come because ... adult stuff. Though Wendy wanted to come with them, Lucy denied it, saying she was allowed to when she was old enough to think about boys (or girls, who can tell?) differently. Kinana and Cana were also invited, but Kinana already had some plans for the night with Cobra, while Cana went away with her father Gildarts on a new mission.

Their little meeting began quiet calm. They talked about the latest missions, about books and ate everything Lucy obsessed. Levy even asked Mira how Laxus was doing and she shrugged, smiled and assured her that he would be okay. Later that night, Erza invented a new game ... a really funny game. Everyone had a glass in front of them, filled with Erza's 'secret fantastic liquid'. The rules of the game were pretty easy. The last one to drink the cup completely had to answer some questions the others asked.

While Lucy and Juvia groaned, Mira and Erza looked at each other competitively. Levy didn't understand at first, but after the first cup, she realised how fast Erza and Mira were able to drink every single drop.

Erza's drinks were ... well, they tasted kind of good. Extremely sweet and extremely heavy for someone like Levy, who hadn't drunk alcohol since one accident in the town, when Jet gave her a glass of wine and ... well, she ended up being carried by him to their house, due to her blabbering and shouting.

Lucy was the last one to drink the last drop of liquid, surprised of the high amount of alcohol inside the drink. After this round, Levy already felt a bit tipsy.

The booze definitely made their tongues loosen, especially when the topic Erza choose was their love interests, in Lucy's case another half dragon.

"He isn't my love interest! We are just partners, nothing more", she stated with a high voice.

"But Natsu sleeps in your house ... or is Juvia mistaken?", Juvia asked and Lucy's head turned red, trying to hide her embarrassment ... or maybe she just thought of something that had happened during his stay in her house.

"We aren't doing anything when he sleeps her, it's just annoying."

"Lu-chan, that's a lie! Even Lily told me you are doing more than just lying next to each other when he climbs through your window at night!" When Levy exclaimed that, Lucy looked at her furiously, grabbing her by the collar of her big shirt she used as a pyjama.

"What? But h-how ...?"

"Happy told him", Levy replied and grinned, knowing every single word was true. All the others just smiled as well, waiting for Lucy's honest reply. She finally let go of Levy's shirt and sat back, admitting the truth to the others.

"We kiss. Every single time he comes over to my house and sleeps next to me in bed, he pulls me over, kisses me on my lips and falls asleep with my head leaning against his chest. Natsu doesn't know I'm awake, so don't tell anyone, please!"