20. Swimming?

Levy's P.O.V.

It was hard to keep sleeping during nighttime ... Levy woke up quite often, sometimes freezing, sometimes missing someone she could cuddle into. Once she even stood up to grab a glass of water from the kitchen. After passing her brothers room, peeking inside it, she hurried to get back into bed and fell asleep for the last time this night.

Waking up in the morning, she dressed and washed in a hurry after glancing at the clock. At 11 a.m., she finally entered the kitchen and joined a lonely Mira in front of the TV, looking gorgeous as ever while drinking an orange juice.

"Where is my brother?", Levy asked when she sat down on the couch after grabbing a yoghurt from the kitchen. Vanilla, one of her favourites.

"He went to the guild hall, probably talking to his grandfather about a few things including your training and position in a new team. I just think he wants to convince him to join his team on their missions so he can keep an eye on you", Mira said and suddenly laughed at something she had seen on TV. Levy instead wasn't focused on the show anymore.

"His grandfather? What do you mean by grandfather?", Lev asked confused and Mira smiled at her, rubbing the back of her head with her hand.

"Oh, I totally forgot you don't know it ... It wasn't a coincident for us to live in this town, the guild master found us and took us with him. He is Laxus grandfather". Levy didn't respond at all. Laxus had never mentioned a relative before ... he was an orphan, just like his little sister and his friend. Mira responded to her confused expression with a shrug.

"Yeah, I know, unbelievable isn't it? It is a long story, but to sum it up, Laxus dad was one of the bad guys who turned his back to the human world and wanted to destroy it. He didn't need a baby with him so he left Laxus in the orphanage after his birth. The master found out a few days later and it took him a long time to finally find him in the town, right after the fire started and you were gone. We came to this town and stayed."

After some silence, Levy could finally think of something. She tried to smile, though it was a really small one. But it was honest.

"I am happy for him".

While they talked about random things like hobbies and previous love interests (Mira was still interested in everything that concerned her life, just like when they still had been kids), her brother entered his house with a small smile.

"Hey little one, did you eat well? Was everything to your satisfaction? I hope you liked your breakfast, Mira woke up earlier so she could get you your favourite flavoured yoghurt", he said and chuckled, earning an embarrassed glare from his best friend. Levy smiled, seeing how Laxus' smile he sent towards Mira affected her immediately, making her blush slightly. Her thoughts about them were interrupted by her brother, mussing up her hair.

"We are going to some place to swim Lev, pack your bag and come down, I'll wait while you are-"

"I don't have a bikini brother, I can't come with you, sorry". She interrupted him and shrugged her shoulders. Swimming wasn't something she could look forward to.

"Don't apologise, Levy, Laxus surely can wait a few minutes longer. We are just going into town and buying some swimsuits for you! We'll be back in fifteen minutes, wait for us at the place!"; Mira said happily and waved Laxus goodbye while she dragged Levy into town.

"What kind of place? Where are you guys taking me to?", she asked curiously but only received a wicked smile from Mira. She dragged her further into town, but first she headed towards the guild hall.

"I'm back in a second", she said ad Levy nodded, waiting impatiently outside the hall. While Mira took care of some 'business', Levy looked right and left, making sure one special person wasn't near her. He was nowhere to be seen, but he could still be inside the building ... Levy didn't want to cope with him right now, though it would be nice to see Lily again.