Lost all Sanity

[Erica]

I ran upstairs, slammed the door and leaped onto my bed. Grabbed my laptop and found oovoo, thinking to myself that I don't need this. I have no friends. Nobody wants me anymore. I ran downstairs to find him to not be alone but, clearly I was being a bother being told to get lost. we're busy. I knew he just is aggravated but, this hurts I went to the guest bathroom next to the garage. The voice reappeared In my head. My old friend came to keep me company.

*Nothing but a worthless whore, Nobody wants you Erica! Not even your adoptive family especially your real one. No wonder why they tried to morph a white bitch like you into a dream Mexican daughter. Look at that figure of yours in the mirror your a fat faggot. Nobody can ever love you, not even Mike. He just did that to make you feel better. He didn't even say a word to you on the way back. You Slut! Nobody wants you! Get lost! Worthless!*

I couldn't take it anymore I was screaming into the mirror crying "No its not true it cant be!". I grabbed the Jewelry box with my fake diamond earing's with the hidden blades. I slammed both doors crying, as I reached the street I screamed in anger. At this point I didn't even care about the looks I would get by the neighbors. "Erica, What are you doing?" Hime called with Tony following him out behind. At the sight of their faces I ran towards the other side of town where I would always escape to the alley. Between the old run down theater and Bar. Just to feel pretty, I would stand outside and seduce men.

Hidden in the dark alley hopefully all alone, I carefully opened the box. "Give me those earing's and all the money you have" a voice deep male slurred. His breath reeked of Beer and Whiskey. Squirming all around trying to get out of his arms and reach, another voice came about. "Dude get the fuck off of her and get your raggedy ass out of here" I could tell now as it echoed around. It was Tony in a stern voice, the tall man threw me up against the wall making me collapse. Running feet surrounded me "ERICA" followed. My head grew more in pain every second, the loud noises made the pain even more unbearable. Before Tony could reach me I slashed my wristed as best as I could and with the most pressure I could apply. He dropped to his knees in front of me and pulled out his phone. The bright light nearly blinding I flinched banging my head onto the brick wall behind me. I held my head in discomfort, looking up to him I felt something warm, I looked at my hand in wide eyes seeing the blood trickle down.

I looked up managing to see his face, completely forgeting about my freshly wounds I produced. His eyes grew wide then into sorrow "Erica... how could you do this?" he questioned. I hated it when he used that tone in his voice, like he was disappointed and hurt.  How could he be hurt, I'm the one with feeling issues.  "You promised not to, you do know we have to tell Jaime" he said. Great here comes his parental side, even more annoying then the other one. "Well, I'm sorry Tony, that nobody knows how I feel or even gives two shits" I responded as I stood up rising to my feet.  As I began to walk away with tears streaming down my eyes, he screamed for me. I turned around to see him crying. He never cried in front of me before, my stomach dropped and my heart sank. I felt like I was about to vomit. I was the cause of this. He held out is arms and I ran into them without any hesitation. I needed to be held, what made me better was it was him.

I looked up to wipe away the tears from his beautiful eyes he was hiding away by his hair. He was my big brother, one of the most loving people toward me except for my family. "I am so sorry... I was never there for you. Its all my fault that this happened. I love you to death, you're my little sister. Please just promise me you wont do this ever again" he whispered into my ear sniffling. I shook my head quickly getting a better grip on him.

[Tony]

I felt betrayed, how could she have done that. Walking back to the house she persuaded me not to tell Jaime. The only way she was going to get her wish was not ever again and I would have eyes on her 24/7 and she was never to be alone. Her grip on my arm was shaking, fearful mostly. Her head was gushing blood and her arm was all over. She was wrapped in my sweat jacket to hide the evidence. We returned to the house going straight to her bedrooms bathroom. I sat her on the toilet grabbing a wet washcloth. Wincing at the pain she broke the silence. Grabbing my arm bringing it to her knees she said "Tony? How will anyone ever want me, if they find out they will never treat me the same. Nobody ever sticks around for a long time. I will never get far in life, look at my grades".

I stopped her right there before she could get any farther. "You are the most amazing person ever, if anybody gets tired of you its because they are the boring ones. You are the smartest person I know, if you wanted you can get into Harvard. I wiggled my arm out of her brace returning to the sterilizing I was doing to the open gash on her head.