Are you Sure about This?

Hey guys so sorry I havent updated as scheduled. Since I am a teen still living with my parents I get grounded. It sucks. Thanks so much for reading! Comment, Rate, Share please! LOVE YOU!

XOXO

h3ll_above_

[Erica]

"Thank you so much Turtle for watching her, I will be back later Love you" I called to the back of Tony's huge apartment. He poked his out of Julies room walking fast down the hallway and embracing me. The knock on the door interrupted us. I groaned opening the door to reveal Jaime. "Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded pecking Tony on the lips walking out the door giving a reassuring smile back to him.

The car ride was silent due to the nervousness I had. We waited in the waiting room for my lawyer. She let out her client that was in front of me and my jaw dropped. "Mike?" He looked up from the floor. "Oh this is her, I am assuming your seeing her next.  Thank you so much for your time" he smirked at me and left the room. "I will take you know Ms. Fuentes" My lawyer took me in the room. "So the report tells me you're here of Divorce, can you please tell me the reason of it and how many kids you have." she started the session off.

The session ended and she was going to have the papers for me and him to sign by next week and a court date a month after that. She would try to give me Full Custody due to the fact he hit me and cheated on me, and other things like that as soon as possible. As Jaime drove me home, I stared out the window and cried my eyes out. "Hey, hey, dont cry. Everything will be alright, he deserves this and its the best choice for you and the baby. We all love you and support you for your decision." he said. I smiled and noticed we were on Tony's street.

I walked through the front doors being bombared by Tonys Hugs. "Hey babe, band pratice tonight and your coming. My mom is watching the baby so dont worry. Go get ready." he left me at that and rushed me off to our bedroom. I put on my favorite ripped jeans, a sleeping with sirens band tee, let my natural wavey hair fall and black eyeliner. The door bell rang and Tony called me from down the hall. I placed my combat boots on my small feet and thanked his parents and drove us to the studio.

I took a deep breath knowing who was going to be there. So ready to get this over and done with I latched onto Tony's hand and we lead ourselves into the room. My jaw dropped to see all of sleeping with sirens there. I ran over to Kellin and Justin sufficating them into a hug. "Whats up butter cup. See you got yourself a new man?" Justin said winking at me. "Yea I guess so it didnt really work out with me and Mike." then the door opened revealing Mike and some Green haired bitch. "Uh, hey guys meet my knew girlfriend Kallie."  all the guys jaws dropped. I smiled and commented "Hi Kallie, I'm Mikes ex-wife. Hope you guys last. I will be going now." I said strutting my bitch walk out, making his jaw drop making him miss me. No matter how much he loves me and wants me back, we are over and I have moved on.

[Mike]

Damn that girl has some attitude only making her even sexier. I wanted her back so badly, I wanted my family back. But, she moved on and I dont think I will be seeing my little girl any time soon. I flew the door open running after her. I knew all the guys were going to listen but, I could care less at this moment. "Erica... WAIT" I said grabbing her arm spinning her around to face me. "What do you want Michael?" she spat. "Can't you see I want you back. I love you Erica with all my heart. I want my family together again. For fucks sake my little baby girl might not even know who I am and think that piece of shit is her father" I said pointing towards Tony. She began to cry and ripped her arm out of my grip. "I don't want you back! I have moved on to a better man who loves me and our daughter. He will always be a better father than you will ever be because he would never hit her mother. Just leave me and Julie alone, she doesn't need you in her life to bring her sorrow." she said running over to Tony.

At this moment I knew I could never have her back. No matter how much it killed me I needed to do what is best for Julianne and for Erica to be happy. "You have a daughter Mike? I'm sorry but I cant be your rebound slut and have to play family with my boyfriends daughter." Kallie said walking off. I never liked her really but it's whatever. When I saw Tony and Erica kissing it killed me. She was my wife and she was kissing another man infront of me. Not just another man one of my best friends.

Little POV From Mike.. Think it was about time? Rate please! Comment!

Next Tuesday Time skip, 2 years later! SEQUEL? COMMENT!