End of Tour means Wedding Time for Someone Else

I thought I would be cool if I do a little Thanksgiving day present! Hope you Enjoy!
Stay safe and Eat a lot! Happy Thanksgiving

*Six Months Later**

[Tony]

I woke up really late considering we had a show in the next hour. Everyone was hustling around, trying to get ready. Life was back to normal, everyone was happy again. We found out that Mike and Erica were a thing a week after he asked her the 5 days later when she agreed to give him a second chance.  As for me I have a girlfriend Stephanie that is now currently best friends with Erica and I am happy as fuck. EVic and Jaime were love birds again. Nobody got sleep on the weekends were they would fuck to no end. I swear to go Japan could hear them. "Mikey, Turtle, Stephie?" Erica called with a wide smile. We all peered out from our locations causing her to run into each of us with a hug. "What are you doing here back so early from breakfast with the bestie?" Vic questioned pulling her into a hug. "I came to take Stephanie dress shopping for you and Jaime's wedding after the show dumbass. Don't you listen to the gossip now in days, god you're the gay one" she giggled. In a week Jaime and  Vic would be married because California made it legal for gay marriage. If you ask me it is about fucking time. "Come on guys were about to be late" Jaime called as we all ran out after him.

[Stephanie]

Hi, I am Tony's girlfriend one of Erica's friends from College. She set us up together, and I love her for that. Tony is an amazing man, I love him to death. I just hope Tony has no more feelings for her for good. They finished the set and thanked the crowd. "You guys were amazing" I commented as they came off the stage, Erica agreeing. "Thanks babe" Tony  said then began kissing me. "Come on Erica I have been waiting all damn day to hang out with you" I screamed grabbing her by the arm trying to break the two apart from there long make out session and running to the nearest dress shop. It was perfect for fancy occasions. We had to pick the best dress there was for our bridesmaids dress. There was a secret roaming the group. One that was amazing, one that would surprise Erica. One that she would love coming up at the wedding.  "What do you say on a light blue, that color would look gorgeous on you" I nodded as she picked up this beautiful dress. "Lets go try it on" I squealed pulling her towards the dressing room.

"Ready... One... Two... Three" we flung the doors open, Then walked out and stared at each other. Our mouths dropped the second we saw each others full body. "You look Amazing Err" I screamed jumping from foot to foot. "So do you, Tony wont to be able to keep his eyes or hands off of you when he sees you in that dress" she exclaimed hugging me. We posed and sent a pic to Vic and Jaime.

Frenchi to Vic- You like

Vic to Frenchi- I don't like I LOVE!!! <3

Erica to Jaime- How is this big bro?

Jaime to Erica- You girls look gorgeous! We love it no doubt about it get them now. Great Job little sis <3

Erica to Mike- Babe! ARENT WE AMAZING AT THIS SEE YOU SOON LOVE YOU!

Mike to Erica- Hell yeah! You look sexy <3 ;*

We paid with the money the boys gave us for the dresses. Hunger was overcoming our skinny bodies so we decided to run to the nearest  Vegan restaurant, trying to keep our shapes.

[Erica]

I was getting ready so I decided to call Mike. "Hey babe how are things?" he questioned. "Great and with you?" I replied staring into the mirror trying to do my hair into thin curls.