A couple months later

Hey guys thank you so much for the reads! Have a fun and careful New Years! Hope you're not a loner like me sitting in their bedroom...haha. LOVE YOU ALL!

h3ll_above_

[Mike]

"Mike I need you!" Erica called then It followed with a loud crash. "Erica? Babe are you okay?" I screamed running up the stairs of our new home. "I'm fine but I think its happening." she said as I reached our bathroom. "Okay, I will grab your overnight bag" I said running into our room and calling Jaime. Erica walked out of our room getting the car keys from the kitchen. The whole car ride she was whimpering in pain I squeezed her hand and we made our way into the hospital.

She was almost dilated and we were 12 hours into labor. Jaime was here along with Vic, Tony and Stephanie and my parents. Erica and Jaimes' parents are in Mexico for a month so they couldn't make it. Seeing the baby is coming a month ahead of time. "You did this to me you bastard! I fucking hate you!" she screamed. "That's not what you said 8 months ago." I smirked getting a nasty glare back. The doctor came in "Alright Mrs. Fuentes you're doing great, I'm going to check your dilation." she said. "Well this is wonderful you are ready to go! Let me go get the nurses to prep you. In the mean time 3 people can be in the room, so choose your tributes." the doctor joked and she nodded her head. "Mike of course, Tony , and Jaime. Sorry guys let you know who the god father and god mother is later." she said just as the nurses came in.

"Whoever the father is please hold her hand the rest hold her legs." the nurse said.

***

"Its a girl! Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes! What's her name?" The doctor said. "Julianne Elizabeth Fuentes" We both said. "That's perfect! Here she is what a pretty girl" she said walking out of the room letting the rest in. Julie opened her eyes and had her mothers gorgeous eyes and my dark brown hair. "She has your eyes babe its wonderful!" I exclaimed kissing my wonderful wife. "Your nose and hair! She's perfect! I love you sweetie" she said to her. The first smile we got, it was truly amazing. "So we have something to tell Tony and Stephanie." their head went up to us from the baby. "You guys are the god-parents" I could see Tony crying. "Can I hold her?" he asked.

"Of course turtle" Erica said passing her to him. "I Julie! I'm your uncle tony.. I have a weird obsession with turtles so your mommy calls me turtle and your daddy calls me Luke Skywalker for my other obsession." he said smiling like a fool with tears streaming down his eyes. He kissed her on the forehead and we saw her eyes sparkle and her smile widen on her face.

He passed her to Jaime and he went on with his mushy sit. "Ok Hime we don't need her being a cry baby like you and your husband." I joked seeing Vic's mouth widen and pout his arms.

[Erica]

She was perfect she looked so much like Mike. I cant even explain my happiness. "Here mama want to hold her" I said to Mikes mom who was bawling. "Sure honey I would love that" she said reaching over for her. "She is gorgeous Mike and Erica. Very well done" she said kissing Julie on the cheek. Every one was emotional today, they left an hour ago to leave me to rest while Mike took care of her. I was so exhausted I let sleep take over me but my body ached so bad.

[Tony]

Julianne was so perfect, she was truly something. When she grows up she will be this beautiful intelligent wise caring young woman just like her mother is. I just love how she has her mothers eyes and facial features. I am so extremely happy that I am her godfather but, I just wish she was my daughter. But, her heart belongs to Mikes and I need to focus on mine and Stephanie's she is amazing.