Have we all moved on yet? Part 2

Hey Guys! Thanks for all the reads! Its amazing! Please Comment, Rate, and Share!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

XOXO,

h3ll_above_

(2 Years Later)

Julianne Now>>>>>

[Tony]

"Papa!" Julie cried running into my arms. "Julie for the last time, Papa isn't coming home until after your birthday, Tomorrow." Erica said walking out of our room into the hallway. "Now how could I miss my little girls 3rd Birthday?" I said as she looked up from her phone. "Tony! You're home! Where is everyone else?" she cried running into my arms. I pecked her lips, wanting desperately to feel this all the time. "Icky" Julie said sticking out her tongue causing us both to laugh. "Go get into a dress Julie, Uncle Jaime is taking you out to dinner with Uncle Vic. I will help you." I said to the soon 3 year old. "You go put something nice on were going to that fancy Italian place in town" I whispered seductively to Erica as Julianne called impatiently for me.

"Popple or Pinq" Julie asked. "Purple" I replied helping her into it. "Braid Papa!!" she cried running over to her dresser and getting a pony tail. "Now how do we ask?" I asked due to the fact we were trying to teach her manners. "Plese Papa" she begged. I just recently learned how to and apparently I do the best. I walked into the room where lied my sleeping baby girl Cayden. She was so adorable, Brown hair like her mothers and dark brown eyes like me. She was turning 2 in 3 months, the guys love her and surprisingly Mike does too. But, nobody spoils her like her godfather, Kellin and godmother Katelynn. Erica walked in behind me with her hair in a messy elegant bun. "She misses you, everynight she would ask for you." she said. "I know next tour isnt until 8 months. I really missed you guys and Mike really wants to see Julie." I stated hoping that I wasnt gonna get the reaction that would scare me.

"Sure, whatever. Tomorrow for her birthday but he is Uncle Mike not daddy." she kissing Cayden on the cheek, then walking out of the room. I sighed and texted Mike.

(Bold=Tony Italics=Mike)

Hey you can come over for Julie's Birthday Tomorrow but, one thing.

Great! Havent seen her in 1 month, it sucks and what is that?

You are Uncle Mike like every month you are not Daddy, if it all goes well then I think Erica will allow you to see her more often

Fine... If thats what it has to be just to see my daughter then whatever. See you tomorrow. Tell Erica I said thank you and love you two.

I left it at that. How could he tell me to tell her that he loves them. I showed her the text messages and she laughed at the thought of it. Soon as we were putting her coat on the door bell rang and their voices echoed through the apartment. "Unqle Vic, Unqle Hime" she giggled jumping into Jaimes arms. "Thank you so much dude, You guys are amazing" I said as they left the house. Now to do the thing that has been on my mind for the last month. Julianne is 3 years old tomorrow isn't time for her to have an actual father and for her mother to be with someone who makes her happy forever. I walked down the hall to our bedroom as I saw her gazing at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a silky short red dress with blue heals. "You look Gorgeous" I said under my breath as I could feel my cheeks burning up from blushing.

"Thank you turtle" she said pecking me on the lips. We drove to the restaurant in silence, our relationship was perfect it didn't need always someone talking we could be filled with silence. It wasn't awkward it was comforting. We arrived and the valet parking took the car as we entered the elegant restaurant. I had arrangements set up already. The ring would be in the bread basket around the bread stick facing her. "Hi, my name is Robert, I will be your waiter for the night may I offer you any drinks?" he asked. We both ordered water and the bread came. My heart was beating so fast, I was so nervous. "Here is your bread sir"

Erica's eyes reached down to the ring that was sparkling in her eye. "Tony?"  she qurstioned. "Erica Michelle Preciado, You have been my crush since high school, now your mine and we two wonderful children. Now I must ask you this, Will you Marry me" I took the ring from the breadstick and presented it to her. "Yes! A million times yes" she cried kissing me. We heard cheers come from around us, I felt her tears crawl onto my skin. This was so perfect, she was going to be Mrs. Tony Perry. We ate our food and returned to the house.

[Erica]

Tony posted a picture of the ring on my finger on twitter getting loads of comments. But, one comment struck me, (@We<3MikeFuentes= Erica is such a whore, she has Mike's Child, then goes to his best friend has a child with him and is now marrying him. How disgusting can she get)(@Bandwhore= @We<3MikeFuentes Mike fucking hit her, I love him and all but she is right for doing this. So take your little ass back to the ditch you belong in and leave this happy couple alone, they are perfect. They have two beautiful children that Tony clearly loves, doesnt matter who the father is. So watch your mouth.) That made me smile, people cared for me.

Jaime ran into the corridor and bumbared me with hugs along with Vic. Julie ran out of her room, running to us. "Mama! Papa!"" she cried leaping into Tony's arms. "Pumpkin why are you still up?" I asked staring at Vic with a death glare. She ran into her room and I could her pounce on her bed. I walked into her room as she lied there pretending to be asleep and make snoring noises. "You're such a faker, goodnight Pumpkin" I said as I kissed her on the forehead. I returned to the guys that were sitting in the living room crowded around Vic's phone.

"How could she, I still love her! Anyway congrats man see you soon." the line ended. I knew who that voice was. It obviously belonged to Mike. But, how could he still love me if he hasn't talked to me since our divorce in a full conversation. He's had many girlfriends, some serious, why would he do that? To make me Jealous? I have no clue on what is going on anymore. I have Cayden and Julie to worry about, they're my world and now Tony is, I love him with all my heart. He can't come back into my life when I am the most happy.